10+ Year Old Account

Conquest points usage - do upgrade or not to upgrade

Hello people.

I haven't been playing much arena so far this expansion on my warlock. Currently I have tier 1 weapon+oh, 4 malevolent pieces and the rest dreadful.

And since warlocks are quite bad right now, me and my friends are behind in gear and one of them isn't very experienced in arenas, I doubt we'll be reaching 2,2k and unlock tier 2 weapons anytime soon. Would upgrading my t1 weapon or sp-on-use trinket (I hear these are the best to upgrade) be better than just saving up for more malevolent pieces?

Thanks in advance!

Btw, to clarify: The title is a typo, my Shakespeare knowledge is actually not that bad.
    Last edited by meekus; 2012-12-15 at 06:54 AM.

Upgrade weapons, then I suggest getting the trinket.
    If you get to 2,2k and get the elite weapons, if your tier 1 weapons are 2/2 upgraded the tier 2 weapons will stay 2/2 upgraded.
    Hi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Upgrade weapons, then I suggest getting the trinket.
    If you get to 2,2k and get the elite weapons, if your tier 1 weapons are 2/2 upgraded the tier 2 weapons will stay 2/2 upgraded.
    Oh, that's wonderful. I already have the malevolent on-use trinket though. Would you advice me to upgrade dagger > upgrade on-use trinket > buy malevolent gear > upgrade malevolent gear, in that order?

And thanks for the quick answer!

1) Buy/upgrade weapon
    2) Buy/upgrade damage trinket
    3) Buy non-sha conquest pieces.
    4) Upgrade non-sha conquest pieces.
    5) Buy and upgrade individually each sha-droppable piece.

Most efficient way.