15+ Year Old Account

Serpent Sting Bugged - Same as the Flare!

I don't know if this is an old bug and I have just missed it or if this is new.
    Either way, don't hurt the messenger!

Serpent Sting doesn't get applied when you shoot and go LoS before it lands.

Youtube:

Not the best movie, but it does show the "Green Arrow = Serpent Sting" and how it doesnt applies nor refresh!

// Tirre

Very strange... I've never had any issues like that with my hunter.

Have you sent a bug report/ticket to blizzard about this? Preferably one that has a link to the video or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea I have sent a bug report with the Youtube Video included and have made a post on the EU forum. http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6160896460#1

Happened to me once . I was spamming SS like an idiot trying to multi dot but it wasn't working . Initially I thought than you can have SS on only one target but it seems this is the itchy bug I encountered .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashroot View Post
    Happened to me once . I was spamming SS like an idiot trying to multi dot but it wasn't working . Initially I thought than you can have SS on only one target but it seems this is the itchy bug I encountered .
    I noticed something similar on that mushan with amber spheres in HoF, before Amber Shaper.

I didn't think about noticing other shots, but I see this behavior 100% of the time with Glaive Toss. The damage is applied, but the snare isn't if I move out of LoS before it hits. I also have a bug report open on US forum.