Deleted

Should I go Fury now?

I'm Arms with 2/2 Normal Starshatter. People are always saying that Fury beats Arms in most occasions, so I'm pressured into changing to Fury whenever I have the chance.

I have the normal starshatter, but I just got LFR 0/2 Shin'ka. Is it worth it to go TG Fury or should I just stay Arms?

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by mmoc6dd45b8008; 2012-12-15 at 11:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarithus View Post
    I'm Arms with 2/2 Normal Starshatter. People are always saying that Fury beats Arms in most occasions, so I'm pressured into changing to Fury whenever I have the chance.

I have the normal starshatter, but I just got LFR 0/2 Shin'ka. Is it worth it to go TG Fury or should I just stay Arms?

Thanks for the help.
    If you have the 1500 Valor to Upgrade the LFR Shinka it should definitely be an upgrade going Fury, even more so if you got the gem.
    However you guild should not pressure you unless your dps is bad, fury takes practice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    If you have the 1500 Valor to Upgrade the LFR Shinka it should definitely be an upgrade going Fury, even more so if you got the gem.
    I thought TG was the same as Arms? And is it really worth it to use the gem on an LFR wep?

Deleted
    I thought TG was the same as Arms?
    It also depends on the rest of your gear but under normal circumstances TG should perform higher than Arms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane49 View Post
    It also depends on the rest of your gear but under normal circumstances TG should perform higher than Arms.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ithus/advanced

Deleted
    I thought TG was the same as Arms? And is it really worth it to use the gem on an LFR wep?
    You can get a new one for 10k later