Thread: Brawler's Guild

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Wink Brawler's Guild

So who has an invite?

I obtained one last night from my buddy, i am going to be fighting as enhancement in my OS gear so i have some heroic gear the hunter didn't need mixed with some dungeon blues!

Anyone have any experience so far, elemental or hance?

Discuss! Outside opinions welcome!

(and don't leak the fact i am talking about the club... they'll break my knee caps)
    Last edited by xap; 2012-12-17 at 01:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got an invite. Fun to watch, but after your first queue you can sit there for a LONG time.

EDIT: Sorry though, no experience on shamans.

Deleted
    With quite decent gear you can burst down the first bunch of ranks. (Elemental perspective)

Alternatively it should be no problem to do most encounters in the regular way (using Frost Shock, Earthbind, Thunderstorm and all these things)

I'm currently at 500/1000 at rank 3 and everything feels quite comfortable.

Deleted
    I'm at Rank 7, and it's awesome, the bosses yet to come are actually difficult.

It's pretty funny until you're in line >.>

Going through in my Ele offspec. First 4 ranks were a breeze, everything dies before Ascendence finishes. rank 5 & 6 take a bit of effort, and 7 is going to be a serious gear check.

Im Rank 6 now, tried the first one once, then had to wait 2 hours (Ele)

Everything up to rank 6 is easy really, only a few things to watch out for.
    Bleh

At rank 7 it becomes fun

Quote Originally Posted by Shammywan View Post
    At rank 7 it becomes fun
    Spec?

-

So far i have done 4.1 ranks as enhancement in blues, and they were easy enough just waiting in the billion hour queues now since the latest invites went out... ah Bruce, may you burn in hell.
    Last edited by xap; 2012-11-30 at 11:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qprahwndfury View Post
    Going through in my Ele offspec. First 4 ranks were a breeze, everything dies before Ascendence finishes. rank 5 & 6 take a bit of effort, and 7 is going to be a serious gear check.
    Likewise here, im only on rank 2 but a couple of people commented how fast it took to kill my targets

I'm rank 8 with Millhouse and the C'thunlike guy down it's all quite easy before rank 8 bosses, the enrage timer is quite tough on rank 8 (1 sec time left on enrage on both kills as 491 ilvl enchance with 2 LFR weapons playing nearly perfect) and there's fuck loads of stuff to dodge, you won't get them done without 100% concentration.. The undead riding a devilsaur riding a rocket is about same difficulty as the C'thunlike guy, I just got too tired to concentrate to not get hit once, but the Disruptron is very fuckin hard... boss has a stun, lasers one shot and are not easy to dodge and enrage timer is rough as hell when having to jump out of melee range every now and then.

ele spec
    rank 8 with 3/4 down only Disruptron Mk. 3R-Alpha left but same as Jpp very very sleepy^^ cant realy evade this fucking lasers and orbs, should get some sleep now, then kill him.
    But dont find any about this boss he stunned me 2 times but dont know why^^ and the laser generator in the middle is attackable, but ka why

Deleted
    Rank 8 Enhancement 497 ilevel

Got Millhouse down to 25ish% (Unliky w/ pillars)

Big eye to 10%

Epicus 40ish% (edit Epicus down, can't go lower than 110k DPS or you wipe)

I hate latency + lazers so FU Disruptron.
    Last edited by mmoc7d8146013b; 2012-11-30 at 07:07 PM.

ROAR rank 7 and going to bed!

Stuck on Battletron now, hitting enrage with ilvl 469 OS gear as enhancement

Deleted
    2 Rares down, 2 to go - Millhouse and Disruptron

Battletron got 2x the HP he had yesterday so I'm very sure alot of people will be ragequitting on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    2 Rares down, 2 to go - Millhouse and Disruptron

Battletron got 2x the HP he had yesterday so I'm very sure alot of people will be ragequitting on him.
    he got 44 mio hp^^? he was the last rank 7 boss with 22 mio or=?

Deleted
    No I mean Battletron had aprox 5M HP now has 9.5M and alot of people on my realm are all bashing their heads on him.

Sigh, if it wasnt for the 2 hours wait and the random disconects dropping you from queues, id be rank 8 too...
    Bleh

Deleted
    Update

3/4 rank 8 rares

Hate Disruptron :/