Which hc boss should we aim next?

Greetings,

After killing Sha of Fear and 1 hc boss in mv we are wondering which one we should focused on. As our second team is focusing on Feng our choice is Gara'jal, Spirit Kings of Elegon. Which one would you suggest? Our setup is:

Brewmaster monk
    Blood Dk
    Resto Shaman
    Holy Paladin
    Disco/Holy Priest
    Assassinatio/Combat Rogue
    Fire Mage
    Boomkin
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock or Warrior

Overall you have a really good comp for Feng and Garajal next. Garajal is not blood dk friendly (atleast it wasn't on 25man) but you have a brewmaster, the best tank for garajal, to make up for it. Feng may take a little time but it's easy once everyone gets it. As far as boss kills go for 10mans, it's mostly the same for 25s. Stone Dogs>Feng>Garajal>Elegon>Four Kings/Blade Lord(I'd say Blade Lord personally) Then it's a toss up on Will/Garalon/Wind Lord. All of this is taken from WoWProgress, and since you have a great comp there's no reason not to do what's easiest.

Edit: I don't think 3 healing is an option for every fight, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyzmul View Post
    . Stone Dogs>Feng>Garajal>Elegon>Four Kings/Blade Lord(I'd say Blade Lord personally) Then it's a toss up on Will/Garalon/Wind Lord.

Edit: I don't think 3 healing is an option for every fight, though.
    Only thing I'd change with this would be Stone guard > Feng > Elegon > Gara'jal > Four kings > Blade lord > Will > Wind lord > Garalon > Vizier Zor'lok.

Only speaking out of my own experience.

Deleted
    IMO Feng > stone Guards > Gara'jal > Elegon > Blade Lord > Wind Lord > Spirit Kings > Will > Garalon > Vizier > Amber Shaper.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasis View Post
    IMO Feng > stone Guards > Gara'jal > Elegon > Blade Lord > Wind Lord > Spirit Kings > Will > Garalon > Vizier > Amber Shaper.
    wot this man said.

altho, windlord imo depends on if u have priests, and bladelord depends if u have a paladin for hand of purity

On what ability does hand of purity work on? just killed Spirit kings, and most likely gonna kill Elegon within a few attempts on sunday, then going Blade lord, would be nice to know.
    edit: i'm guessin for P2..Did Hand of purity always have 6s CD?

Despite the fact that Blade Lord gets a new ability in heroic his most deadly one if the Wind Step dot: it has an immense damage increase in Heroic, and your healers should be aware of this, altough it is doable without a pala from my experience

blade lord i can recommend going with 3 heals. with 2 we often lost people to windstep, which tick for 160 k per 2 secs at the end of phase 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah don't make the mistake of trying HC Vizier Zor'lok before you got MV just a waste of time. He is pretty hard been working on him for a week.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    Despite the fact that Blade Lord gets a new ability in heroic his most deadly one if the Wind Step dot: it has an immense damage increase in Heroic, and your healers should be aware of this, altough it is doable without a pala from my experience
    The wind step should in no way be a problem specially for a 10man guild as they have loads of room to spread out, even in 25m this is not what kills, its the unseen strike often in combination with the dot to finish people off after strike as you are on ~15% hp after strike, That or strike->tornado.

Quote Originally Posted by stX3 View Post
    The wind step should in no way be a problem specially for a 10man guild as they have loads of room to spread out, even in 25m this is not what kills, its the unseen strike often in combination with the dot to finish people off after strike as you are on ~15% hp after strike, That or strike->tornado.
    I see it was a misunderstanding: I didn't say that Wind Step is the problem in the fight, just pointed out, why Hand of Purity is very good at that fight: because it can reduce its damage greatly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerfarien View Post
    I see it was a misunderstanding: I didn't say that Wind Step is the problem in the fight, just pointed out, why Hand of Purity is very good at that fight: because it can reduce its damage greatly.
    ah. sorry then =), Also paladins can use shield to remove the dot entirely, Mages can iceblock it away etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagseey View Post
    On what ability does hand of purity work on? just killed Spirit kings, and most likely gonna kill Elegon within a few attempts on sunday, then going Blade lord, would be nice to know.
    edit: i'm guessin for P2..Did Hand of purity always have 6s CD?
    when you all get sucked in and have to run away... trying to heal a dot thats ticking for 160k, while having to keep moving is extremely difficult.

we always have our paladin using hand of purity on the windstep person when we get sucked in (cant think of the abilitys name) so he basically takes 0 damage.

during the unseen strike where we have to stack, the windstep guy will use a personal CD, get intervend by the warrior, bubble from priest etc.

we always rotate a raid CD on every unseen strike, but not every comp can do that i guess, we use...

warrior banner+rallying cry > banner+cry (we got 2 war tanks) > spirit link > priest bubble > then normally repeat.

we have our disc priest using spirit shell on everyone before the unseen strike as well, makin the fight seem very easy (ppl go down to about 50% HP, , if that.. its stupid)

You can 2 heal it, but as ppl said, its a bit risky, and u dont need huge dps.. so just 3 heal it. 1 person on tank, 1 person on windstep, 1 person helpin on wotever is needed. being 3 healer for phase2 is rly useful as well incase 1 dies or fails

Thanks for the suggestions. We went for Gara'jal (with success). Guess Elegon will be our next target

Deleted
    Paladins should go Clemency on Blade Lord though, for double bop.