Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    How many people have died during embassy attacks in the last few decades and nobody gave a single shit?

Answer me.
    How many were denied assistance then had conflicting stories of what happened? Watergate was a cover up, the same with this.

I could just see you back then, how many burglaries take place? Nice attempt at spin

Hope she is ok, but i still dont like her polictics. And no, i do not think she orchestrated this.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    How many have to die before we do something. ANSWER ME!! My my that is fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    How many people have died during embassy attacks in the last few decades and nobody gave a single shit?

Answer me.

Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    You can see what its like to argue with someone who is clueless, its pretty entertaining.
    This might be the single least self-aware sentence I've ever seen, anywhere, ever.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012...cussion-cited/

People are so gullible now a days, lmao. Tell the truth, go to prison or feint?

Not sure why you respond to my posts spec, you know i dont respect your indoctrinated opinions.

Not sure why you respond to my posts spec, you know i dont respect your indoctrinated opinions.
    The irony is strong in this post.

The only news outlet continuing to give two shits about Benghazi is FOX News, and seeing recent studies on the average intelligence on FOX News viewers, it's no wonder I cannot take Benghazi coverup arguments seriously.

Not sure why you respond to my posts spec
    I respond because I think you're hilarious, in a depressing sort of way. Occasionally, I'll want to point out a particularly funny bit.

you know i dont respect your indoctrinated opinions.
    Yes, I'm aware that you think educated people are actually just "indoctrinated". That particular idea's pretty widely taken by American conservatives these days, where anti-intellectual and anti-science thinking is the norm.

10+ Year Old Account
    aw man i hope she doesn't retire. was as pretty decent sec of state.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    aw man i hope she doesn't retire. was as pretty decent sec of state.
    She's going to as soon as a replacement is approved.

10+ Year Old Account
    What exactly are you expecting to gain from Hillary testifying to Congress?

I mean, its a cover-up, right? Can't she just, oh I dont know, lie to Congress?
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    Because that's apparently what Petraeus did, right?

Guys, you clearly haven't been listening to conservatives - we need to KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. Apparently, fundamentalist extremists are violent assholes that sometimes do violent asshole things, and security and decision making in responses are imperfect is an insufficient explanation. We need to KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    What exactly are you expecting to gain from Hillary testifying to Congress?

They arent allowed to lie to each other, only to the people they represent.

Great post spectral...

10+ Year Old Account
    We will never know what happened. Benghazi = worse than 245 Watergates + an angry Rhino. Four people died. DO YOU HEAR ME. FOUR!

15+ Year Old Account
    We never seen lies when testifying to Congress before. Never.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    They arent allowed to lie to each other, only to the people they represent.
    But see you really didn't answer the question. So I will ask again. What do you have to gain by Hillary testifying to Congress, when faced with the fact that if it's a cover-up, she will likely lie her face off.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Going to go for what in 2016? A retirement home? She's way too old and worn out to be in politics
    Tell that to all the geriatrics in Congress. Hell, she's only a few years older than Obama himself.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

If your convinced that she would lie are you agreeing that she was involved a cover up?

I personally dont think she would risk it, she doesnt have a lot of time left as a politician, this would set her back too far.

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally dont think she would risk it, she doesnt have a lot of time left as a politician, this would set her back too far.
    So she would risk covering up a terrorist attack, but she won't risk lying to Congress? That doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

even if she is a dirty stinking democrat, i do hope she is ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

She feinted due to dehydration caused by stomach flu. It's virus, it has nothing to do with stress.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...