Deleted

Lets discuss about Traskk signerature

Mods: You can remove this to whereever you like, but....

People shouldn't be allowed to show such blatant signs of homosexuality in their signeratures. People aren't allowed to show bunch of naked chicks hugging each other in signeratures eather, so why exactly can we show bunch of dudes doing it? It's just seriously disturbing and I hope some mod does something about this.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could just.....report his posts for having an inappropriate signature, instead of airing dirty laundry publicly?
    Let's make America GREAT again. Trump 2016.

The community whined and bitched and cried, they stamped their little feet and demanded faster expansion releases. They don't get to complain now that expansions are shorter.

also, I don't see anything gay in his signature, just a few men with apparently no shirts, afaik, thats not sexual, unless we wanna ban young girls from watching taylor lautner on screen, that would be interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    You could just.....report his posts for having an inappropriate signature, instead of airing dirty laundry publicly?
    They've already told him it's fine, twice.
    He's just asking for a ban now.

This deserves its own thread? Really?

In World of Warcraft general discussion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this.

If you have a real issue with someone's signature, please contact the admins to discuss it with them, or report a post with it. Don't create threads about it.