Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yakoo View Post
    It really benefits elemental soloing as it's annoying that you have to recast your healing rain all the time.Enhancement has it easier as they can instant cast it,but it really is great news for all shamans

But it doesn't benefit soloing if the healing isn't enough to out-heal the incoming damage. I do understand the appeal in having it last longer, but shouldn't it have to be buffed for that? Besides; speaking out of a raiding point of view, how long does the raid stay in one place at a time? Not long enough in order to choose this talent, I think.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchy View Post
    But it doesn't benefit soloing if the healing isn't enough to out-heal the incoming damage. I do understand the appeal in having it last longer, but shouldn't it have to be buffed for that? Besides; speaking out of a raiding point of view, how long does the raid stay in one place at a time? Not long enough in order to choose this talent, I think.
    Well, with the buff to the duration you can actually throw out many healing rains and keep those up if i have understood it correctly, but yeah, the healing has never been that great in a raid so i don't think i will be rolling with conductivity in a raid next patch

It isn't a overwhelming change to soloing,but you benefit greatly as elemental to not having to cast healing rain more than once(depends on encounter).This allows you to get more dmg and healing output and don't have downtime all the time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yakoo View Post
    Well, with the buff to the duration you can actually throw out many healing rains and keep those up if i have understood it correctly, but yeah, the healing has never been that great in a raid so i don't think i will be rolling with conductivity in a raid next patch

It isn't a overwhelming change to soloing,but you benefit greatly as elemental to not having to cast healing rain more than once(depends on encounter).This allows you to get more dmg and healing output and don't have downtime all the time.
    Wrong, you may only have 1 Healing Rain up at a time. The Conductivity change is a 100% nerf. If the previous effect and the current one were to merge that would be a whole new ball game.

Deleted
    Big enh nerfs incoming, so I'd get to it guys. (unless the glyph change only affects HR and not the smart/passive heals)

Deleted
    I'm gonna cringe when Blizzard realises that all Enhancement will still take Healing Storm because heals are lackluster w/o it and not because Herp derp 200k HPS as a DPS.

Managed to solo Madness of Deathwing by enha with 526 gear. Pretty easy fight.

--edit: video
    Last edited by kleshenki; 2013-08-11 at 11:46 AM.

Deleted
    Eh apologies for it being a late kill but never really tried till someone offered me a save. I believe this was my 4th pull.

1st pull - Failed due to earth ele taunt. Schoolboy mistake ;/
    2nd pull - I was toying around with the shadowtraps seeing if I could just do a dark animus and move forward _> backwards -> forwards -> backwards to negate most of the movement. Accidentally went to far and bam !
    3rd pull - Necrotic plague fail, unsure how as I was using UF with taunt turned off on the previous try but oh well.

4th and the lucky try = http://i.imgur.com/YO0pZeO.jpg

Had 3 minutes left on enrage iirc.
    Glyps used = FS - HS - LS
    Talents used = SBT - X - CoE ( For Cap totem on the shamblers ) - EM - Conductivity ( Although going back to AG next week as healing was a non issue ) - PE

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a hard time to solo things as a elemental in NAxx and Illidan + the annoying 3 headed boss that keeps silencing in BT....

I get So much damage it is not even fun. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Phurexx/simple

Deleted
    Question has anyone tryed LK hc on PTR w/ 540ish ilvl as Enh? Might get bored enough to see if we still can do it.

How much gear do I need to solo LK25H? Have 526 now, can't push him before 3rd horror, and it kills me... ~5% left for the transition.

Quote Originally Posted by Jecht View Post
    Question has anyone tryed LK hc on PTR w/ 540ish ilvl as Enh? Might get bored enough to see if we still can do it.
    I don't see why we shouldn't be able to.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

completely ignoring what the tank wants to do in my random heroics is gonna be harder now with the conductivity nerf.

i seriously think that is why blizzard is changing conductivity, they are tired of ele shamans just going LOL SCREW YOU TANK, pulling and soloing the entire instance (like i do lol)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblelol View Post
    How much gear do I need to solo LK25H? Have 526 now, can't push him before 3rd horror, and it kills me... ~5% left for the transition.
    using pots / other consumables? do you run alot to avoid the traps?

Quote Originally Posted by zandervont View Post
    using pots / other consumables? do you run alot to avoid the traps?
    yep, using flask/food/pots (even tried 2ndpotting on p1), not using drums, avoiding traps... but you gave me idea just to stay on stairs and ignore traps

Deleted
    yep, using flask/food/pots (even tried 2ndpotting on p1), not using drums, avoiding traps... but you gave me idea just to stay on stairs and ignore traps

Fire Ele/Wolves get knockbacked by traps keep that in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can just position yourself so the shadowtraps will knock you at the throne, so your wolves wont get knocked off =)

Seems to be a completely rng luck for me in this gear: sometimes I can push him to 70% without 3rd horror, sometimes ~2-3% is not enough... On first pull I managed to survive with 3 horrors, kill them and I wiped on 23% on enrage then

Deleted
    Seems to be a completely rng luck for me in this gear: sometimes I can push him to 70% without 3rd horror, sometimes ~2-3% is not enough... On first pull I managed to survive with 3 horrors, kill them and I wiped on 23% on enrage then
    Wiping on 23% due to enrage means you're doing something horribly wrong. Just don't worry bout the adds at all. Full nuke LK in phase 1. Aoe in p2 when the spirits spawn. Everything should be dead by p3.

I did it that way and had exactly 3:30 left on enrage when he went in to sub 10% mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentist View Post
    Wiping on 23% due to enrage means you're doing something horribly wrong. Just don't worry bout the adds at all. Full nuke LK in phase 1. Aoe in p2 when the spirits spawn. Everything should be dead by p3.

I did it that way and had exactly 3:30 left on enrage when he went in to sub 10% mode.
    Don't have so much heroic gear (as enha is offspec) just to ignore the adds cuz they're killing me at some point. Managed to push him with 2 Horrors, and got enrage at 12% sadly. Waiting for some gear upgrade like heroic trinket/weapon or atleast 4set.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    I have a hard time to solo things as a elemental in NAxx and Illidan + the annoying 3 headed boss that keeps silencing in BT....

I get So much damage it is not even fun. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Phurexx/simple
    Naxx10 or 25? any specific bosses?

For the 3 headed boss, the second Essence (Essence of Hate out of my head) casts Spirit Shock which has to be interrupted. Purge the shield, interrupt the cast, then it should be really solo-able.

For Illidan, I don't see exactly how you can wipe on that. Maybe in phase 2 with the elementals. Stand in the middle and DPS one at a time, that's the best way, so they don't enrage. Don't let the eye beam hit them.

Need a bit more specific on Illidan.
    Much love to Indicate for creating. Eis' work