Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I got the Stone Guardians in MSV 10 down to ~40% on my 573 enhance shaman. Only messed around for around an hour so could probably get it!

Hey guys. What kind of iLvl you need to solo LK25HC as ele/enh?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    Hey guys. What kind of iLvl you need to solo LK25HC as ele/enh?

Thanks.
    535~ But I'd assume it's possible at 520ish.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

I was able to solo Ultraxion 10n today on my enhance shaman (575 ilvl). Only real difficulty was killing him b4 the first fading light goes out shortly after the first hour of twilight. A standard rotation of healing cds was able to keep me alive through damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashwey View Post
    I was able to solo Ultraxion 10n today on my enhance shaman (575 ilvl). Only real difficulty was killing him b4 the first fading light goes out shortly after the first hour of twilight. A standard rotation of healing cds was able to keep me alive through damage.
    Nice, gj! Did you solo the previous bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonii View Post
    Nice, gj! Did you solo the previous bosses?
    Yeah, most of them were pretty simple. Hagara has to be killed before she turns you into an ice block. For Zonozz, i always bounced the ball back into him right away to get rid of his dmg stacking buff. A defensive cd needs to be used for each stomp on Morchok or you risk getting one shot, aim to kill him b4 3 stomps. Only noteworthy stuff i can think of off the top of my head. Blackhorn was easy to solo too.

If the OP still reads replies, is it possible to update the first post into more of like a table that reflects what has been soloed and what hasn't with users posting when they've soloed something new. This way we could use this thread as a challenge, or more a guide of what's soloable and what's not.

Deleted
    Madness of Deathwing 10-man as Elemental 539ilvl. Really easy, just keep yourself healed up, I used Conductivity so I could just pewpew inside a Healing Rain, with HST on cooldown. On the final platform saved Transcendence for the 2 adds that spawn (they hit hard, Ysera's dream ability thing is incredibly useful here).

Used PE for the extra burst on DW, and the stronger Earth Elemental was useful for Corruptions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Madness of Deathwing 10-man as Elemental 539ilvl. Really easy, just keep yourself healed up, I used Conductivity so I could just pewpew inside a Healing Rain, with HST on cooldown. On the final platform saved ascendence for the 2 adds that spawn (they hit hard, Ysera's dream ability thing is incredibly useful here).

Used PE for the extra burst on DW, and the stronger Earth Elemental was useful for Corruptions.
    fix'd that for u.

Quote Originally Posted by Razecog View Post
    535~ But I'd assume it's possible at 520ish.
    Seems im just bad..

Tried Enh ( 541iLvl), and Ele ( 552 ) both specs got legendary, all flask/food/pot etc, different spec, glyphs and i fail misserably.
    As enh i manage to get into transition, by the time i kill big adds from P1, there is like 3 adds that silence me and i get destroyed. Im trying to keep as much as possible HST and HR, and after using AG and HTT i fail. Using all MW stacks to heal when im not silenced and still..

As ele is even worse im using the stair tactic, keeping HR + HST on CD, and still take shit load of damage.

Im familiar with the fight, soloing it every week on my pally who is 553, dk ~510ish and monk at same iLvl as the DK.

HALP PLX! ty <3
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

I'm using this tactics:
    P1: use every DPS cd and push LK asap to the transition. Focus on target dps, don't even AoE, in ur gear you will possibly get 1 or 2 horrors.
    TransP1: stay on throne and focus on killing spirits (spheres won't knock u back). When you kill last spirit, kill horror. Rotating stone bulwark, shamanistic and HST is enough to survive the phase, but pop smth like AG when LK comes to you, so you won't get affected by DoT. Pop defensive CDs when horror hits 20% like HTT, and kite him if you're hard to survive his enrage.
    P2: focus on surviving, pop small CDs for Soul Reaper (boss hits hard this time) and stay above 90% when Infest casts.
    TransP2: stay on throne again and kill spirits (4 will be spawned here instead of 3 on TP1). You can pop dps CDs here.
    P3: you will be teleported to the frostmourne room as soon as p3 hits. When you return, you will have 1-2 spirits alive, focus on killing them fast. Then just play dps here (no Infest on this phase, so you don't need to be above 90% again). You will probably have lust there, so when you will get out of frostmourne 2nd time, push all CDs and burn.
    GL in getting Invincible :P
    Last edited by kleshenki; 2014-03-13 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goblelol View Post
    I'm using this tactics:
    P1: use every DPS cd and push LK asap to the transition. Focus on target dps, don't even AoE, in ur gear you will possibly get 1 or 2 horrors.
    TransP1: stay on throne and focus on killing spirits (spheres won't knock u back). When you kill last spirit, kill horror. Rotating stone bulwark, shamanistic and HST is enough to survive the phase, but pop smth like AG when LK comes to you, so you won't get affected by DoT. Pop defensive CDs when horror hits 20% like HTT, and kite him if you're hard to survive his enrage.
    P2: focus on surviving, pop small CDs for Soul Reaper (boss hits hard this time) and stay above 90% when Infest casts.
    TransP2: stay on throne again and kill spirits (4 will be spawned here instead of 3 on TP1). You can pop dps CDs here.
    P3: you will be teleported to the frostmourne room as soon as p3 hits. When you return, you will have 1-2 spirits alive, focus on killing them fast. Then just play dps here (no Infest on this phase, so you don't need to be above 90% again). You will probably have lust there, so when you will get out of frostmourne 2nd time, push all CDs and burn.
    GL in getting Invincible :P
    Thanks for the great tips. Which spec do you recommend do it?
    ELe on enh? And what tallents/glyphs are you using?

Thanks.

enhancement is better for soloings:
    firstly u can dodge boss and trash which gives you more survivability
    second, boss&trash melee attacks stops casting in elemental spec (+~0.1s for each cast), decreasing your dps. silence stuff on LK will be very annoying for elemental aswell
    third, enhancement have much more survival cds than ele - spirit wolves each 2m for 30s which just heal you (should be used mostly as defensive cd) and MW for free heals.

and about talents and glyphs:
    i use Stone Bulwark, Elemental Mastery, AG, and Primal Elementalist here. About glyphs: healing storm (allows you to get to full hp with one Healing Surge ) and spirit wolves are the best choice here for survival.
    The key of the fight is perfect rotation of survival cds connected with good dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi

I solo the conclave of wind 10 nm with my elemental 1 month ago

Now we can solo run the al'akir mount

The video is on my youtube channel "Zalendra wow"

Quote Originally Posted by Aht View Post
    Yeah i am soloing as a ENH with 578 Firelands 10 all bosses, MSV 10 first boss and Elegon, LK 25 hc, DS 10 all beside Spine, conclave and alakir are freeloot to.
    ToT 10 with a tank and a heal Horridon and Jikun with only a Tank with the Dps Buff you can shot it down quickly.

Sry for my english its not my native language.
    You soloed Elegon on a shaman?!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zalendra View Post
    Hi

I solo the conclave of wind 10 nm with my elemental 1 month ago

Now we can solo run the al'akir mount

The video is on my youtube channel "Zalendra wow"
    Well, you could just sit with a lockout on an alt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i am soloing as a ENH with 578 Firelands 10 all bosses, MSV 10 first boss and Elegon, LK 25 hc, DS 10 all beside Spine, conclave and alakir are freeloot to.
    ToT 10 with a tank and a heal Horridon and Jikun with only a Tank with the Dps Buff you can shot it down quickly.

Sry for my english its not my native language.
    Conclave is not hard in ENH spec =X

Yeah its not hard as a Enh shaman i think a Elemental can do it to, all cds on pull and kill the add and heal yourself. Spreading Flameshock in p2 + firenova and the adds are low enough to tick to the death and you dps elegon. 3 rounds ~ 4 rounds are needed for the first phase 2 make this twice and he die quickly.

You can use your earth ele to tank the add or to give yourself the 20% dmg reduce / 10% more heal. Elegon dont hiting so hard only the breath is Dangerous. But with Defensiv Cooldowns you can manage it skill Absorb totem or Astralshift both are good.

Maybe i make a Video.
    Would be nice if you did, I would like to see it.

Deleted
    Just did Yogg25 0 lights. What do you guys think would be a challenge for us?

577 Elemental Shaman
    Vanilla/TBC: Everything.
    WotLK 10: Everything.
    WotLK 10H: Everything
    WotLK 25: Everything except Ship
    WotLK 25H: Everything except Ship and Alagon
    Cata 10: Everything but Spine of Deathwing
    Cata 10H: Everything but Spine of Deathwing and Ultraxion
    Cata 25: Everything but Spine, Majordomo, and Ultraxion
    Cata 25H: Everything but Baleroc, Spine, Majordomo, Ultraxion, Sinestra, and Zonozz
    Mop 10: ALL OF MSV, Blade Lord, Wind Lord, Protectors of the Endless, Lei Shi, Horridon
    Mop 10H: -
    Mop 25: -
    Mop 25H: -

Instances: Everything except Mannoroth in Well of Eternity.
    MoP Misc: All rares, Gallion to 79%, Nalak to 81%, Sha of Anger to 73%.

Important items: Earth Elemental, Pre-pots, Healing Potions (sometimes), Flame Shock Glyph, Lightning Shield Glyph, Salyvin Warbanner, Healing Stream off CD
    Last edited by Lifebloom Area 52; 2014-04-04 at 12:46 PM.

Heya, do u have videos of some of MoP soloings?