Embrace, 6/6 MSV, 3/6 HoF, LF 1-2 DPS/Healer.

Hello!

Embrace is a Level 25 Horde Guild on Cenarion Circle. Formed by a group of a good friends. Since it's formation Embrace has reached many goals; Reaching 25 in under a month, getting 8/8 Heroic DS in 2 weeks, reaching over 250 members, and being one of the first 5 guilds to clear Mogu'shan Vaults. (only 5 have even cleared on server) Embrace is full of helpful, mature, comical, and professional players. We've got a diverse community, from America to Russia, we've got members from everywhere. Embrace is a Raiding and PvP guild, with three raid teams.

Some Extra Info:
    Format: 10 Man
    Raid Times: Group 1: 5pm-8pm PST Tues, Thurs and Saturday
    Progress: 6/6 MSV, 3/6 HoF
    Contact information: chaseda#1139

We need one of the following.

DPS Class Needed: *=Preferred
    Mage*
    Spriest*
    Hunter*
    Boomkin
    Ele Shaman

Healing Class Needed: *=Preferred
    Paladin*
    Priest*
    Druid

Attitude:
    We are not going to tolerate cockiness, inconsistency, or loot hogs.

Gear:
    Gear is not a major issue, but we prefer geared players, but gearing a player that is willing to commit is no problem.

Knowing your Class/Role:
    We expect you to know what you're doing and not be herp derping around. We will help any player wanting to get in to raiding/pvp if they don't quite understand their class though.

Attendance:
    Show up to a raid you accept, I will provide you with resources to message us if there's an irl emergency or issue that makes you unable to show up, but we require a 90% attendance rating with no toleration.

If you think Embrace sounds like the right place for you, and you can agree to everything I've stated above, feel free to message me for further information.
    Last edited by motguste; 2012-12-17 at 12:17 AM.

going to put this to the top