10+ Year Old Account

Healers need fixing

Now I've played pve for about 4 years now and now I'm playing pvp all I do is heal and this is ridiculous. All the healers are broke, my mistweave is crap, my priest is crap. This needs to be fixed asap usually there are broken classes etc but blizz you have a whole broken role.

You are just playing the worst 2 healing classes in pvp right now is the problem

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    You are just playing the worst 2 healing classes in pvp right now is the problem
    Hes right, it's resto druid or gtfo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    Mistweaver is not that bad, I think we just need a little more utility, a bit more burst healing and some quality of life fixes(chi wave not hitting cc targets).
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    Reroll shaman

Deleted
    I have played disc priest in pvp since wotlk and always loved it, just for fun in random bg's. But now in MoP Disc go oom very fast and can't survive anything really ;( So now Im levelling an shaman.