Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Any ideas how to get to 470 ilvl

Hello, i am just wondering if you guys know how i can boost up to 470 if there is a way without spending gold or doing dailys.
    I can't do 2 last raids without the ilvl.

Any ideas?

My armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rotic/advanced

ty!

The most logical solution would be dailies or gold, but since you refuse to do that, you need to farm 5man HCs day in and day out until you have enough JP to upgrade all of your (I guess you have) 463 items.

Do MSV LFR every reset.

Or, oh boy this might sound very drastic and dangerous, but what about doing the actual raids, as in the normal mode (drops i-fucking-Lvl 489 loot!!!!!!)
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess you can do Sha and LFR every week and hope for gear, but other than those, the only gear you're gonna get above 470 ilvl is BoE epics and valor gear. Your best bet is probably spamming heroics and upgrading some of those blues with justice.

Do normal raids. Join a social guild that raids & you'll be fine. Provided you pull your weight whilst in there.

-Grim

10+ Year Old Account
    Get an upgrade for your legs, ring and bracers, and that should bring you close. Other than those do raids, or wait and do the other lfr parts until you get the gear.
    Thanks to Eis for the awesome sig.
    (Main)
    Kyllaa Syliria Compactdisc

I don't see any PVP gear.

Stop being lazy, and go get some Conquest points and buy 483 gear.

Deleted
    Upgrade them slack items (450s) etc then just run lfr.

But stop being lazy and play the game.

Spam heroics, upgrade gears. Also one filthy thing that I do, buy ilvl 476+ items form AH, dont use them. Go LFR after run sell them.

Deleted
    Ok So I thought to myself why don't I help mongs who aren't as gosu as me with some help so humanity wont be wiped out with your incompetent retarded behavior.

So everyone knows me as best hunter eu so im gonna help you mortals with your problems

-First thing your a lock called necrotic why dont use just call yourself fucking Voldemort the savior of mongs as it basically as retarded as your name.

-So you want to get some gear heres my advice you get that monkey,hatchling and voidwalker looking mothaf**** and you start training like you is ash ketchum trying to win the indigo plateau even though you know your a mong you might be able to win the special Olympics version of it.

-You must believe in your downs and it will lead you to world wide fame and glory among the mongs which will give you enough money to get 470 ilevel.

Thank You and Goodnight New York

Yours Truly

Best Hunter EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LG-IM Best Hunter EU View Post
    Ok So I thought to myself why don't I help mongs who aren't as gosu as me with some help so humanity wont be wiped out with your incompetent retarded behavior.

So everyone knows me as best hunter eu so im gonna help you mortals with your problems

-First thing your a lock called necrotic why dont use just call yourself fucking Voldemort the savior of mongs as it basically as retarded as your name.

-So you want to get some gear heres my advice you get that monkey,hatchling and voidwalker looking mothaf**** and you start training like you is ash ketchum trying to win the indigo plateau even though you know your a mong you might be able to win the special Olympics version of it.

-You must believe in your downs and it will lead you to world wide fame and glory among the mongs which will give you enough money to get 470 ilevel.

Yours Truly

Best Hunter EU
    What on earth did google translate do to your post?

Quote Originally Posted by LG-IM Best Hunter EU View Post

Yours Truly

Best Hunter EU
    Wow.... Looks like a mix of Athene and Swifty on steroids is running lose in these forums! O.o

OT: Get 2 decent/good geared people to do Scenarios with you.
    Why scenarios you say? Well 1: You get VP (Or JP if you are capped) and 2: the loot box reward at the end can hold 476 ilvl epics (rarely yes, but hey... you might be lucky).

That way you'll get both VP/JP to uppgrade/buy JP/VP gear AND a chance to get 476 epics... This + do LFR each week like other people said.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillieB View Post
    Well the shadow-priest ain't a daffodil tooting snuggle bunny either. Besides this is the priest forum not gonna get much love for that line of reasoning here locky-loo - All your sha are belonging to us.

Don't forget that you can craft a staff and an off-hand as a Scribe (level 476) (although you can only use one of them at any one time).

Upgrade your 450 and 458 items to 463. If that doesn't get you there then upgrade one item with JP.

Replace your ring and bracer with 463, and upgrade Relic of Yu'lon (you're not gonna replacing this for months anyway) and a random blue item.

If possible, get a partner to do 2v2 with; you can get 1800 conquest points in 30-40 minutes in there by just leaving bad matches instantly and going for the easy wins (or at least games that will be over fast), which will net you a 483 item, though you'll have to wait another week to get one to replace on of your blues, since you have 476es in the two cheap slots already.

If you have the gold laying around, you can buy some 496 bracers/gloves and keep them in your bags then re-sell them (or ask a friend if he has a pair laying around; I got some laying around just to get my alts into LFR asap).

Anyway, you can get 470+ just by replacing your two low ilvl items and upgrading 1-2 of the ones you have with JP/VP.

GL getting your drops; hitting 470 in a week is a real bitch without getting lucky in LFR, but I pulled it off on my last alt!
    Last edited by Simulacrum; 2012-12-16 at 07:00 AM.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Well this is your 3rd level 90, is it your best geared/main character? Getting to 470 in 1 week is pretty tough without blowing massive amounts of gold tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubalicious View Post
    Well this is your 3rd level 90, is it your best geared/main character? Getting to 470 in 1 week is pretty tough without blowing massive amounts of gold tbh.
    That aint true at all.. Speaking from personal experience, I dinged 90 on my DK last friday and by wednesday i had 475 ilvl, while only using roughly 15k gold (476 chest, gloves and DMF trinket, all of which the OP already have). It is very easy to get 470+ within a week of dinging, assuming you put some work into it.

Quote Originally Posted by elfox View Post
    That aint true at all.. Speaking from personal experience, I dinged 90 on my DK last friday and by wednesday i had 475 ilvl, while only using roughly 15k gold (476 chest, gloves and DMF trinket, all of which the OP already have). It is very easy to get 470+ within a week of dinging, assuming you put some work into it.
    What server are you on? 15k for a DMF and 2 crafted epics seems VERY cheap (and the DMF almost certainly has to be the tank trinket, which isn't going to be a valid option for most people)

Upgrade your heroic gear, youll get your 1st epic boots from Sha quest. Then with bit of luck in 1st 2 LFRs maybe youll get 1-3 epics.
    Keep on upgrading stuff with JP. While doing those HCs (especially with enchanter in group) you will earn quite a bit of gold as well.
    Took me 3 days from fresh lvl90 to be 470+. Mind that those other LFRs (except Terrace) are boring as hell :P.

conquest points->483 ilvlepics. (dont works for tanks but any1 else can get a free ilvlride .D)

Quote Originally Posted by Rapti View Post
    Upgrade your heroic gear
    This is probably the best suggestion for the OP, but I honestly have no clue how much JP is typical to have on a fresh 90 - especially if it wasn't a character that was played much at level 85.

I personally think hitting 470 in 2 weeks is much more realistic than hitting it in one week, but it's certainly possible with a fair amount of time/effort and probably some gold put into the character.