Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Hmmm, another one that I think I've mentioned before... I have a very strong accent, and my English speaking skills tend to stutter often. Even with my own language, I am not very good with public speaking at all. So I once had a speech, and it took me about a minute and a half or so, before I realized I had been giving my speech in Russian. I just about died...
    Hahaha this made me laugh out loud, most hilarious story all thread! Should seamlessly switch into accented English and glare at your audience with a "get better at listening comprehension" look

What were you doing at St Petersburg State? If you didn't take classes there, were you just like stealthing into lectures or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Hahaha this made me laugh out loud, most hilarious story all thread! Should seamlessly switch into accented English and glare at your audience with a "get better at listening comprehension" look

What were you doing at St Petersburg State? If you didn't take classes there, were you just like stealthing into lectures or something?
    Ahaha, I was too busy trying not to black out... I have done that before as well.

A variety of things, mostly having to do with me gaining financial support to come to the states... I pretty much came to the states based on the generosity of those who saw my academic potential and wanted to see me succeed. As well as things like, establishing contacts and opportunities that I would never have been able to do on my own, and helping off to the side with English courses and labs. Pretty much anything that I could do to improve my situation.

In an ex girlfriend's incredibly small room...

She was on the bed, naked with her knees under her boobs bent forward with her ass in the air facing the door because that's where there is most room... I'm stood to the side of her when her mother and grandfather open the door and see me ''ready to rock'n'roll'' and their daughter/grand daughter with a butt plug in and well, plenty on show...

At first I laughed and then it sunk in and by far the worst part was the fact we were both too fucked up by it to finish and then the walk of shame out of her room and out of the house.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. I completely forgot about making this thread. Very funny stuff here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Ahaha, I was too busy trying not to black out... I have done that before as well.

A variety of things, mostly having to do with me gaining financial support to come to the states... I pretty much came to the states based on the generosity of those who saw my academic potential and wanted to see me succeed. As well as things like, establishing contacts and opportunities that I would never have been able to do on my own, and helping off to the side with English courses and labs. Pretty much anything that I could do to improve my situation.
    You're stateside? Cool! How're you liking it on this side of the planet?

Hmm. First thing that comes to mind was when I was bartending. Assholes kept storing our cheese in the beer cooler because they kept running out of space in the other walk-in cooler, so changing kegs was always a real bitch - move all the cases of cheese out of the way, remove the empty keg, lift the fresh keg into place and ensure it's hooked up and running properly, then stack the cases of cheese back on top so they don't get all wet and nasty sitting on the floor.

Well, this was at the start of the dinner rush, so the dishwashers had been stacking boxes of random crap near the beer cooler door, so I couldn't really shuffle the boxes around inside the cooler. Stacked them outside the cooler door and did my business, then stacked them back in their usual place. Grabbed a few cases of bottled beer on the way out, shut the door. After unloading the cases and returning to the back to break down the boxes and set them aside for trash runs, notice the kitchen's a madhouse and the cooks are all cussing and flailing around.

Turns out while stacking those cases of cheese in such a way that they ended up jostling one of the emergency shut-off triggers, to prevent grease fires from getting out of control. Entire cooking area was blasted with the anti-fire foam, including the cooks. Ended up having to shut down the entire restaurant for the rest of the day since it was a Sunday and the company that resets and refills the system doesn't open on Sundays...
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Turns out while stacking those cases of cheese in such a way that they ended up jostling one of the emergency shut-off triggers, to prevent grease fires from getting out of control. Entire cooking area was blasted with the anti-fire foam, including the cooks. Ended up having to shut down the entire restaurant for the rest of the day since it was a Sunday and the company that resets and refills the system doesn't open on Sundays...
    So what happened to the sharky culprit?

10+ Year Old Account
    So what happened to the sharky culprit?
    Dunno. I already had my two weeks' notice in. I have no idea if they would've canned me for that, even though it wasn't my fault (we'd been TELLING them repeatedly that they needed to find a proper place to store that cheese, for like six fucking months.) Refitting those systems isn't cheap, plus the cost of losing an entire day of business...
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    be 15 looks 18+ got into a sex store whit friends to get male toys come back home decide to try it in my room since i am alone in the home y not !!! 10 min later did not hear my mom enter the home she come into my room and see me whit the toy fapping furiously got the talk of my life + never seen that toy ever again so sad hate my parent sometime so fucking strict

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holyevil44 View Post
    be 15 looks 18+ got into a sex store whit friends to get male toys come back home decide to try it in my room since i am alone in the home y not !!! 10 min later did not hear my mom enter the home she come into my room and see me whit the toy fapping furiously got the talk of my life + never seen that toy ever again so sad hate my parent sometime so fucking strict
    What..? She took the toy away? O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    What..? She took the toy away? O_o
    Yea.. you know she had an idea about dad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I don't quite follow..

I don't quite follow..
    That's probably a good thing!

10+ Year Old Account

I see what you did there

Deleted
    What is it that I missed? D:

What is it that I missed? D:
    holyevil's mum took the toy away for his dad to use, is the implication.

Speaking of which now I wonder what toy that was D:

Deleted
    holyevil's mum took the toy away for his dad to use, is the implication.

Now I wonder what toy that was D:
    Oh.. I blame it on being tired.

Quote Originally Posted by holyevil44 View Post
    You left out vital information. What was the toy that was taken away?

I think we all know...

10+ Year Old Account
    I got a really awkward one that, like most of these, is sexually related. When i was 15 I started dating my current girlfriend and she came to visit a few months into our relationship (long distance and 2nd time we saw each other), so being the horny teenagers we were, we decided to do a bit of oral and other stuff. About halfway through a blowjob, my best friend barged into the room while turned the other way. She had just enough time to sit up straight and for me to cover myself before he turned. I ended up sitting there with my pants completely undone under a blanket for about 10 minutes before I could excuse myself to the bathroom and quickly get out to zip my pants and do my belt. Now im 19 and still get embarassed when I remember it, but he can't stop laughing -.-
    Last edited by Mojibake; 2013-01-13 at 11:14 PM.

One of the funniest situations I was involved in was the first time I came out to meet my GF in Sweden. She liked wearing mini-skirts at the time and as it was the first time we met we were quite...busy. We had to stay at her sisters a few days, and one of those days we ended up having sex while fully dressed on the sofa, her sister walks in but doesnt realise that we're actually having sex, so she stands around talking to my GF. Ive got my face buried in my GFs neck trying to hide, it was like ridiculous that she walked in but the fact she didn't even realise what we were doing...

The most embarrasing situation I can remember being in was my first night at uni, at the student bar doing a quiz and they want a player from each team for a "special challenge." I got nominated, go up, and they want us to perform an orgasm into a microphone. I had no clue and did such a horrible job of it I scored 1/10 and just wanted to hide. It was possibly the most embarassed I have ever been in and I still cringe to think about it.