Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Noticed something about the new rares in krasang wilds.

The horde ones have maybe 3-4 guards around them, compared to the alliance ones in the ally keep having 9-10 guards around almost every one of the rare spawns (Rogue isnt too bad) Why is this, seems kind of unfair to me. I play horde and its annoying when i see one of them i have to kill 9 things just to even pull it by myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it takes 2-3 Alliance soldiers to make up for one Horde?
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I foresee this thread turning into a flame war over which faction Blizzard is more biased towards, an argument that has never had real evidence, ever been won, and usually ends with nonsense.

On topic: Don't take it as being unfair, take it as... an opportunity to kill more Alliance?

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 01:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Basically what this guy said is pretty much on point.
    Call me House.

I did notice that myself, especially when extra mobs popped while I was killing Mavis. That was very interesting. The Horde rare at the front gate is basically there all by his lonesome, just waiting for someone to kill him as opposed to having to fight through a rat's nest of soldiers.
    This concept of wuv confuses and infuriates us.

cause alliance have the sense to not leave key soldiers by themselves?
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    so team up with ppl and do it together, the whole point is not to be doing this shit solo, and it is about time horde had to work for stuff, instead of it being almost handed to them, this is an MMORPG afterall, heaven forbid u have to actually speak to ppl and ask for help.

cuz the Alliance is weak .
    What was the horde "handed"?

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Faction pride rp aside, maybe Blizz did balance it so the horde guards are a bit stronger? Lol, jk, Blizz=/=balance.

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    horde had to work for stuff, instead of it being almost handed to them.
    At the risk of this turning into a childish Horde v Alliance thread, I have to say:

What are you talking about? I'm not asking for an actual answer because there isn't one, it's more of a "Buh?" moment.

so team up with ppl and do it together, the whole point is not to be doing this shit solo, and it is about time horde had to work for stuff, instead of it being almost handed to them, this is an MMORPG afterall, heaven forbid u have to actually speak to ppl and ask for help.
    No one wants to group for them because they don't wanna share potential BG invte or loot drops.

I dont enjoy grouping because that takes the fun out of it, if someone is right by me sure ill join. But im not gonna spam general to try to find a group to kill a rare, its more fun trying to solo stuff, but thats hard when blizz puts an npc on every grain of sand in the ally keep.

---------- Post added 2012-12-16 at 06:19 AM ----------

Yet they added brawlers guild, nerfed older bosses to make it EASIER to solo. So yes i say this should be solo'd blizz is starting to lean towards alot more of solo gameplay lately. Groups are for the weak.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget the gryphon riders who will shoot down any Horde player who gets more than 10 ft off the ground.

I'm a little confused. In what sense has the Horde ever gotten something easier than the Alliance? This is a bit lackluster coming from a Mage, too.

I dunno about you guys but I can kill any of the rares without dealing with any adds. The dwarf priest might give you one, but the undead priest has the same risk.

Just find a nice spot to LoS them out and they'll run to you. That'll also provide you with cover for any opposite faction players who happen to be flying out to quest and want to spot you to interupt your killing of their commanders.

Unless you're on a high-pop server with constant questing going on, all of the Alliance NPCs are in high-density areas with a couple patrols and frequent re-pops of mobs that can cause serious problems when soloing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something I'VE noticed, is that the horde rogue spawns in their tower, allowing Horde to drop in and summon 4x elite guards while you're fighting it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qprahwndfury View Post
    I dunno about you guys but I can kill any of the rares without dealing with any adds. The dwarf priest might give you one, but the undead priest has the same risk.

Just find a nice spot to LoS them out and they'll run to you. That'll also provide you with cover for any opposite faction players who happen to be flying out to quest and want to spot you to interupt your killing of their commanders.
    See, I have no problem killing the Alliance priest/rogue, its all about getting a good spot near them so you aggro as few mobs as possible.

The fuckin' warrior mob, however, is literally surrounded by half of the Alliance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Don't forget the gryphon riders who will shoot down any Horde player who gets more than 10 ft off the ground.
    As Alliance, we get blasted by the kor'kron cannons, but they don't seem to do anything, I think it's a bug, I sympathise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krixooks View Post
    Something I'VE noticed, is that the horde rogue spawns in their tower, allowing Horde to drop in and summon 4x elite guards while you're fighting it.
    You can only drop guards if you have control of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    You can only drop guards if you have control of it.
    I'm well aware of that, but if the boss is there you do not have time to capture it before pulling.