Thread: Leveling 89-90

Leveling 89-90

Where do i need to start?

Dread wastes and Townlond Steppes will do ya.

Yes that is what i know but where is the starting quest for one of these zones?

Deleted
    You should have breadcrumb quests leading you to them. Check the wall that separates Dread wastes and The Vale.

Townlong is easy enough, take a flight path or go to Kun-Lai Summit and walk west (on the road) from Winter's Blossom. The Hubs will have quests in Longying Outpost.

Dread Wastes is a bit trickier if you don't have the flight point to the Serpent's Spine but you can still enter Dread Wastes from Townlong and a quest specifically takes you into it momentarily where you can just walk right over to the flight point right of Kor'vess and get a Chen Stormstout quest line.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Doesn't the map have level recommendations listed RIGHT THERE?

Dafuq man.
    The issue is that if you just randomly wander into Dread Wastes - you will not be able to quest (I tried to on my lvl 89 alt yeterday). You have to get the starter quest on the wall first.