NPC Scan and Misterious Camel Figurine

Does anyone know if NPC scan still "track" these figurines? I know that first they were target-able but then they hot-fixed so they would not be target-able anymore but NPC scan would still track them. Although i haven't seen one in like a year so i if anyone got one recently (Like since MoP would be enough) please say.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

As far as i know, Npcscan can still track them (Found mine after this hotfix)and still brings the "found warning" but you cannot target them, so npcscan can tell you that there is a Figurine near, but not exactly where.

10+ Year Old Account
    NPC scan will track it, but last I knew back in Cata you had to enter the NPC ID yourself. That my be fixed now and come with NPC scan. And it is possible that NPC only includes the ID that actully teleports you, and not the fakes. You can find alot of info here. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50410

I used they way points with a map add on to camp/pat this mount. It works awesome. Took me like 3 weeks. Good luck!

10+ Year Old Account
    yes it does just go thru and look to see if thier id are in the database but as long as u r updated then all 3 ids should b in it already

_npcscan will track the dud and real camel figurines provided it has the ID for them. However, it will only tell you if you're near one; it won't mark it anymore like all other rares. To account for that, I'd suggest a coordinate addon such as tomtom (dunno how other coordinate systems work but to make tomtom useful you'll need to make ~5 location macros to make sure you're flying over every spot it can spawn) so that if you have it go off, you can just reactivate all the coordinates to narrow down the spot.