Prot Warrior: Is it worth gemming stamina?

I've decided on a priority of Hit > Exp > Stam > Mastery, because the value of mastery is reduced when I use shield barrier all fight long.

Is it worth me gemming stamina, if I can maintain my Hit/Exp caps with reforges, or is more points from a secondary stat gem better?
    (Gems have 0.75 the stam as they do mastery.)

Also, will my shield barrier improve due to higher vengence?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    I've decided on a priority of Hit > Exp > Stam > Mastery, because the value of mastery is reduced when I use shield barrier all fight long.

Is it worth me gemming stamina, if I can maintain my Hit/Exp caps with reforges, or is more points from a secondary stat gem better?
    (Gems have 0.75 the stam as they do mastery.)

Also, will my shield barrier improve due to higher vengence?
    Always go Mastery + Stam gems.

Never gem pure stamina. I don't even do it on my DK and they get a 25% boost to their stamina with Blood Presence.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    Always go Mastery + Stam gems.

Never gem pure stamina. I don't even do it on my DK and they get a 25% boost to their stamina with Blood Presence.
    That's not quite what I mean. I intend to follow sockets where I can, not do flat out stam stacking.

However, I do want to do the priority: Hit > Exp > Stam > Mastery.

The problem is you get 0.75 the stam points for each possible mastery point with your gems. So is it still worth using the stam gem?

My intention is to gem:
    Red: Exp
    Blue: Stam
    Yellow: Mastery/Stam

(as long as I still have my Hit/Exp caps).
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

Stamina is a matter of feeling.
    IIRC, Stamina is our best stat, i.e. it's the stat that grants us the more EH.
    But stacking stamina ad vitam aeternam is not necessarily the best way to go. You want to have enough Stamina to survive the content you're dealing with but gemming full stamina could make your healers complain. (However, my healers don't complain and I'm in a casual guild currently at 6/16 NM. And Atøg's healers don't complain either. So I'd say you can gem full stamina if you want.)

So, just make sure you have enough stamina to be comfortable with your hp pool and then you can gem as you want.

Deleted
    Yes, its worth gemming pure stamina

You obviously wont do it as a DK given how powerful mastery is for you, warrior is different