Shattering Throw

I have recently been asked if Shattering Throw effect stack on itself. Im trying to read left and right. Searching about it. I cant find anything. Does anyone have an answer? With source if possible.

Edit; How about sunder armor effect with other class sunder armor effect?
    Last edited by Showtimes24; 2012-12-15 at 12:31 AM.

Deleted
    I can't answer the first question and would also be interested in the answer. The second I can, and the answer is no - every class' sunder armor effect applies the Weakened Armor debuff; there can only be one stack of this debuff on a mob and it can only stack to three.

Sorry. I meant if shattering throw stacks with Tiger Palm skill from monk?
    Last edited by Showtimes24; 2012-12-15 at 01:55 AM.

As far as I'm aware, Shattering Throw does not stack with Sunder Armor; the strongest effect overwrites all for its duration.

Deleted
    Shattering throw DOES stack with sunder armor, and it DOES stack with the monk self buff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    Shattering throw DOES stack with sunder armor, and it DOES stack with the monk self buff
    This is true. So shattering throw should not be used until 3 stacks of Weakened Armor has been applied.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moocares View Post
    This is true. So shattering throw should not be used until 3 stacks of Weakened Armor has been applied.
    This is actually a really good point, I'm seeing this quite alot of people shattering on the pull even before sunders or FF are even up. Doing so just diminishes the effectiveness of shatter

Shattering should ideally be saved for the lust burn phase unless the fight is long enough to squeeze in two

Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    This is actually a really good point, I'm seeing this quite alot of people shattering on the pull even before sunders or FF are even up. Doing so just diminishes the effectiveness of shatter
    It makes no difference if they stack. If they do not stack then you should on the pull. However since the consensus is they do stack, then luckybeer is correct. Your point has no real difference as you still get the same benefit from it as the sunders go up.

Deleted
    Then you have completely missed the point purebalance, because shatter is going to be ticking away while the sunders are being applied, which usually takes 3 or so globals. So if the sunders aren't already up, you have wasted that application time on the boss