Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

That strawman.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Yes that magic ammunition is obviously causing them to think before pulling the trigger, it's why they pull it so few and far between.
    Oh, I didn't realize that violent crime in Germany was identical to the USA, and that the only difference was that our police are actually just real-life Yosemite Sam's who use their guns to shoot the bottle caps off the beers they drink while on duty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    That strawman.
    Oh, sure, because...
    Apparently so, or maybe their officers actually use a brain before firing.
    ...isn't directly implying that American police don't use their brain.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Because thinking they can use other methods before firing implies stupidity.

Like I said, that strawman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Oh, I didn't realize that violent crime in Germany was identical to the USA
    You obviously thought comparisons of incidents was fine.

You obviously thought comparisons of incidents was fine.
    Firing a gun in Germany is the same as firing a gun in the USA. Despite your perceptions, the laws of physics don't change when you cross international borders.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Yeah their training is obviously the same too, based on their actions, so let's compare some incidents in America, whose police forces love going through more bullets in a single incident than an entire country, because of physics.

I think we can add more hoops onto this.

Yeah their training is obviously the same too, based on their actions, so let's compare some incidents in America, whose police forces love going through more bullets in a single incident than an entire country, because of physics.

I think we can add more hoops onto this.
    The "training" red herring was something you introduced to prevent having to admit you were wrong (surprising...)

The point (which you don't seem to be able to comprehend) is that bullets, except of course the magical ones fired by German police that are not bound by the laws of physics, can ricochet and fragment which can injure or kill bystanders.

You started this whole "wellllllllll the Germans are trained better" in an attempt to make it seem like their "errant" bullets are somehow less dangerous.

Another thing I learned from gunners. Training doesn't make use of firearms less dangerous.

Another thing I learned from gunners. Training doesn't make use of firearms bullets less dangerous.
    Fixed that for ya.

Yeah that's why incidents are all over Germany. Those magic bullets failed.

Yeah that's why incidents are all over Germany. Those magic bullets failed.
    I guess they must use them in Redneckia too, since you couldn't seem to find a single case of someone being injured by one.

Felony vandalism, law enforcement...same thing to gunner I guess.

Felony vandalism, law enforcement...same thing to gunner I guess.
    Lethality of a bullet fired by a hillybilly, leathality of a bullet fired by law enforcement...not even in the same ballpark for a gun toting gun grabber I guess.

Right but the NYPD is the German police. I forgot. Those were the ones with the magic bullets.

This all really explains the education versus gun clinging staistics.
    Last edited by Rukentuts; 2014-08-01 at 06:05 PM.

magic bullets.
    That's the only explanation when someone suggests that a bullet fired by a cop is somehow less lethal than the same bullet fired by a country bumpkin.

Undoubtedly so. Its why just like the NYPD incidents occur over there all the time.

I should really post those ownership demographics again.

Undoubtedly so. Its why just like the NYPD incidents occur over there all the time.
    Right, because a lack of bystander shootings is proof that German police bullets can't ricochet or fragment.

Since you didn't provide proof of bumpkins hitting people with their "errant" bullets, I guess I'm okay to go shoot some cans with my pappy's gun out in the parking lot because Rukreasons.

That's right the NYPD is doing it, the Germans are doing it to.

Better beat the horse some more.

That's right the NYPD is doing it, the Germans are doing it to.

Better beat the horse some more.
    Oh, so the German police didn't fire 49 warnings shots in 2012?

Yeah and they injured so many because their training is on par with a redneck's. They should stop that.