Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    You're the one using the word "exclude."
    Me: "What about age-adjusting makes you think that they exclude the elderly or children?"

You: "That's what 'age adjusting' is."

Me: "lawl you wrong Tiny, but you won't admit it!"

Maybe one day you'll move on to something more challenging that is higher than what a middle school student learns. I believe in you!
    EL OH EL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the ninja-edit Tiny? Did you realize what you said was full of shit?

I recall you criticizing others for deleting their posts. What a hypocrite...

There's nothing funny about deleting posts and lying.
    lololol feels good.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Me: "What about age-adjusting makes you think that they exclude the elderly or children?"

You: "That's what 'age adjusting' is."

Me: "lawl you wrong Tiny, but you won't admit it!"
    Excluding some of those people is not the same thing as excluding certain age groups.

EL OH EL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the ninja-edit Tiny? Did you realize what you said was full of shit?

I recall you criticizing others for deleting their posts. What a hypocrite...
    What post was deleted? You quoted it.

lololol feels good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing funny about deleting posts and lying. Nothing funny at all.
    Eat yo vegetables

Luckily no one is deleting posts.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing funny about lying.
    Eat yo vegetables

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    Reread my previous post about when to draw the line on new regulations.
    I guess the answer would be trying with reasonable regulations to accomplish the least amount of firearm deaths possible, but gunners seem to come back to banning all the time, i don´t know why.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Nothing funny about lying.
    What post was deleted? You quoted the post, clearly it hasn't been deleted.

I've already produced multiple studies that thoroughly debunk this myth.
    It's funny that scientists don't "believe" their studies yet you sing them like gospel. In Japan people will commit suicide without guns AND have a 80+% rate at doing so. What do your studies say about that?

- - - Updated - - -

You should tell that to your buddy.

The best part is, no post was deleted. He's made a futile attempt at an insult by trying to claim I'm being a hypocrite, while quoting the very post he's claiming was deleted.

I think he's said it best:

"bwahahahahaha"

10+ Year Old Account
    What post was deleted? You quoted the post, clearly it hasn't been deleted.
    You posted this: "Maybe one day you'll move on to something more challenging that is higher than what a middle school student learns. I believe in you!"

Then you deleted it.

You deleted a post.

After criticizing others for doing the same.

Lol. Not a good day for you Tiny.
    Eat yo vegetables

You posted this: "Maybe one day you'll move on to something more challenging that is higher than what a middle school student learns. I believe in you!"

Then you deleted it.

You deleted a post.

Do you understand what you're comparing to?

Someone posting "I own a gun" and then going back later and deleting the post and claiming they never said it.

No post here was deleted. You quoted it, and it's clearly still visible. That's not "deleting a post."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's funny that scientists don't "believe" their studies yet you sing them like gospel. In Japan people will commit suicide without guns AND have a 80+% rate at doing so. What do your studies say about that?
    Japan? Ask Tiny about using data from other countries...It's strictly prohibited...because...reasons?

Anyway, the studies find that reducing access to lethal means of suicide reduces the suicide rate. The studies dispel the myth of "replacement suicide" by other means.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not "deleting a post."
    You posted something. Then you deleted it.

You deleted a post. It really is that simple.
    Eat yo vegetables

Japan? Ask Tiny about using data from other countries...It's strictly prohibited...because...reasons?
    ...because reasons like: citing a study that says "passing laws in Australia reduced crime" and saying "that means it will work in the United States" is false.

Or, are you using one of those "highly scientific processes" to arrive at this conclusion?

- - - Updated - - -

You posted something. Then you deleted it.

You deleted a post. It really is that simple.
    The post is still there. Do you not know what happens when someone deletes a post?

Then you deleted it.

You deleted a post.

So he edited his post realizing you would probably report him for what he said?
    Not the same as stating you own guns then deleting the post pretending you never said it and report anyone who quotes it saying they misquoted you because you never said that. Obviously someone is embarrassed they admitted they own unregistered firearms while taking such a strong stance against anyone else owning unregistered firearms. It's called being a hypocrite and do as I say not as I do. Typical for that crowd.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you not know what happens when someone deletes a post?
    I bet there is someone in this thread that does.

- - - Updated - - -

The studies dispel the myth of "replacement suicide" by other means.
    You would have to remove all guns from the equation which is impossible in America, that's why you look at Japan where no one has a gun yet they have a higher suicide success rate.

- - - Updated - - -

access to lethal means of suicide reduces the suicide rate
    Only guns are lethal or are they just more lethal-er.

You can't compare Japan's suicide rate to the US because it's raw data that hasn't been put through a "highly scientific process."

hasn't been put through a "highly scientific process."
    Even if it had us Anti Vaxxers wouldn't be able to understand such a process anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Even if it had us Anti Vaxxers wouldn't be able to understand such a process anyway.
    This is what I picture when I read someone talking about "highly scientific processes" and "scientific study results"

This is what I picture when I read someone talking about "highly scientific processes" and "scientific study results"

I always thought it was this guy. http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2942aa4e.jpg

Is that a guy? Or a bear wearing a skin suit?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    I guess the answer would be trying with reasonable regulations to accomplish the least amount of firearm deaths possible, but gunners seem to come back to banning all the time, i don´t know why.
    Or we could have a few independent organizations break down the firearm deaths by type so we can see what the major cause of firearm death is, then make a decision that will actually impact the major cause. Throwing legislation at a wall to see what sticks is a terrible idea. We aren't monkeys and this thread has had enough-shit slinging already.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    Or we could have a few independent organizations break down the firearm deaths by type so we can see what the major cause of firearm death is, then make a decision that will actually impact the major cause. Throwing legislation at a wall to see what sticks is a terrible idea. We aren't monkeys and this thread has had enough-shit slinging already.
    What you mean with or? What part of reasonable regulations sounded unreasonable to you that made you post this answer?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.