View Poll Results: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Voters
4677. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    2,819 60.27%
  • No

    1,858 39.73%
  1. #48581
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA, Ohio
    Posts
    23,009
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    (starting a new argument as it seems the prior one is resolved)

    So you enjoy, not the second amendment, but instead, Scalia's interpretation from later case law?
    Well, the Supreme Courts decision allows me to exercise what I feel is the correct interpretation from the Heller case. So the only answer I need to use at this time is, my right under the Constitution to use firearms for self defense is still intact after some liberals tried to take them away.

  2. #48582
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well, the Supreme Courts decision allows me to exercise what I feel is the correct interpretation from the Heller case. So the only answer I need to use at this time is, my right under the Constitution to use firearms for self defense is still intact after some liberals tried to take them away.
    Its not liberals who are taking it away, unless you think you cant pass a background check. Considering Trump wants to be even more hardline in some aspects, its the conservatives who want to take them away.

  3. #48583
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    soooo we talkin 1 group or 20 groups? 1 problem or all the worlds problems? Kinda an important factor here dexxy. Because seems to me logistics is an issue for solving the worlds problems.
    No it isn't. That's why Hillarly Clinton thought she could push for war with Russia while Syria was still a thing and the North Korea situation was brewing. All without raising the debt.

    So, logistics can't be an issue.

  4. #48584
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    No it isn't. That's why Hillarly Clinton thought she could push for war with Russia while Syria was still a thing and the North Korea situation was brewing. All without raising the debt.

    So, logistics can't be an issue.
    Wow, you somehow made this about Hillary. Good job Dexxy, your argument is kinda worse now.

  5. #48585
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Wow, you somehow made this about Hillary. Good job Dexxy, your argument is kinda worse now.
    Oh no. How will I live if I don't have Genns approval?

    Just to make sure. The American military will lose to it's own citizens because logistics, Right? That's why multiple groups of insurgents keep springing up and we have been there for over 15 years? Because it's gonna be hard to fight citizenry while we're still playing world police at the same time.

    Or do you think real life is an rts and an attack move command will win?

  6. #48586
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Oh no. How will I live if I don't have Genns approval?

    Just to make sure. The American military will lose to it's own citizens because logistics, Right? That's why multiple groups of insurgents keep springing up and we have been there for over 15 years? Because it's gonna be hard to fight citizenry while we're still playing world police at the same time.

    Or do you think real life is an rts and an attack move command will win?
    Come on Dexxy. Show me where she touched you.

    ALso wow your argument gets even worse...
    Are you saying because the US couldn't deal with several foreign nations at once, that it cant handle its own backyard? DO you know what logistics would be with deployments, supplies, terrain, etc. Much easier when the targets are closer. Geez man, its getting worse and worse. No wonder you needed a Hillary deflection. Also my goodness comparing my world view to an RTS :P

  7. #48587
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    USA, Ohio
    Posts
    23,009
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Its not liberals who are taking it away, unless you think you cant pass a background check. Considering Trump wants to be even more hardline in some aspects, its the conservatives who want to take them away.
    Na. Know thine enemies is in order.

  8. #48588
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Na. Know thine enemies is in order.
    Your fellow Americans are enemies and not simply people with disagreements? Why dehumanize your fellow Americans so much? Dont go supertony on us now.

  9. #48589
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    I seriously doubt that. When it's not "emotionally exploited post crime window", Wal-Mart knows who actually shops there and who mostly looks down on people who shop there.
    I heard they already stopped selling "assault style" and semi-autos and that happened after Sandy Hook.

    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...ing-low-demand
    The retail giant says that because of a drop in customer demand, it will focus on other hunting and sportsmen's firearms.
    It seems they want to distance themselves from any potential backlash or bad PR.

  10. #48590
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Come on Dexxy. Show me where she touched you.

    ALso wow your argument gets even worse...
    Are you saying because the US couldn't deal with several foreign nations at once, that it cant handle its own backyard? DO you know what logistics would be with deployments, supplies, terrain, etc. Much easier when the targets are closer. Geez man, its getting worse and worse. No wonder you needed a Hillary deflection. Also my goodness comparing my world view to an RTS :P
    Actually, yes. We can't beat people who we call backwards idiots with guns. So you'll beat them just because they're closer? While still committing forces to the neverending war in the middle east that we can't just walk away from?

    Also, good guys with guns can't stop bad guys with guns. So, the military loses guaranteed.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Your fellow Americans are enemies and not simply people with disagreements? Why dehumanize your fellow Americans so much? Dont go supertony on us now.
    Oh the beautiful irony.

  11. #48591
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Actually, yes. We can't beat people who we call backwards idiots with guns. So you'll beat them just because they're closer? While still committing forces to the neverending war in the middle east that we can't just walk away from?

    Also, good guys with guns can't stop bad guys with guns. So, the military loses guaranteed.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Oh the beautiful irony.
    Whats the irony? I think you need to improve in the comprehension of reading. Also you seem to make up random points with the whole good guys vs bad guys thing. My goodness dexxy.

  12. #48592
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Whats the irony? I think you need to improve in the comprehension of reading. Also you seem to make up random points with the whole good guys vs bad guys thing. My goodness dexxy.
    That's a favorite line of people mocking the NRA. Guns can't stop shooters, so how will they stop an armed rebellion?

    And the irony is people who live in the Politics section pretending they don't dehumanize people in a disagreement. Magically, there seems to be an army of Trump supporters around here. But, I guess that's how he won. He had more more votes that mattered.

  13. #48593
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    That's a favorite line of people mocking the NRA. Guns can't stop shooters, so how will they stop an armed rebellion?

    And the irony is people who live in the Politics section pretending they don't dehumanize people in a disagreement. Magically, there seems to be an army of Trump supporters around here. But, I guess that's how he won. He had more more votes that mattered.
    SO you continue with the pointlessness? Dexxy, come on now, I know youre better than this, you can try.

  14. #48594
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    SO you continue with the pointlessness? Dexxy, come on now, I know youre better than this, you can try.
    Hey. I can be pointless when you think distance traveled means chance of success. That's super pointless.

  15. #48595
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Hey. I can be pointless when you think distance traveled means chance of success. That's super pointless.
    Except I said more than that. Whoopsie doodles, looks like I was right about the comprehension of the reading. Well done Dexxy. Next I expect a full reply that somehow implicates Hillary Clinton.

  16. #48596
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Except I said more than that. Whoopsie doodles, looks like I was right about the comprehension of the reading. Well done Dexxy. Next I expect a full reply that somehow implicates Hillary Clinton.
    Battle training and support don't come in to play when fighting

    1. Random terrorists in the Middle East
    2. Armed Rebels in America

    You know, that thing we were talking about? But I guess reading is difficult when you're fellating yourself.

  17. #48597
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Battle training and support don't come in to play when fighting

    1. Random terrorists in the Middle East
    2. Armed Rebels in America

    You know, that thing we were talking about? But I guess reading is difficult when you're fellating yourself.
    I mean you should know its hard lol.
    Also the US supported terrorist groups against Russia in the 70s/80s so yeah it can play a factor. And while you may not consider them terrorists, many wouldnt, the Vietnamese had Russian help.

    COme on dexxy, keep it goin.

  18. #48598
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I mean you should know its hard lol.
    Also the US supported terrorist groups against Russia in the 70s/80s so yeah it can play a factor. And while you may not consider them terrorists, many wouldnt, the Vietnamese had Russian help.

    COme on dexxy, keep it goin.
    Alright. So they really can't beat the American rebel group since they supported them by making it legal for them to arm up and some have military training.

    Dude. The American military can't beat anyone.

  19. #48599
    Banned GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Wokeville mah dood
    Posts
    45,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Alright. So they really can't beat the American rebel group since they supported them by making it legal for them to arm up and some have military training.

    Dude. The American military can't beat anyone.
    thats all well and good dexxy. Thanks for going in circles.

  20. #48600
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    thats all well and good dexxy. Thanks for going in circles.
    Yep. Circles that made your talking points garbage. According to your three points, the military would suffer the same humiliation that's been going on since 2001.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •