Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about? Yes, most in the military are fucking stupid losers with no other option than being enlisted, and most are fucking criminals. Very little brainwashing though, aside from how they all say the exact some catchphrases and chuckle wildly to themselves at their own wit.
    Not allowed to join with a serious criminal record, any more bullshit lies you wish to tell?

Conn. Where the shooting occured has an assault weapons ban. I don't know why people think assault weapons are just willy nilly all over the place available like candy. In most states to own an actual assault weapon you need a special liscense that costs a shit load of money, also no kid is buying an assault weapon, they cost well above the 1.5k mark most of the time. Most AR-15 come with a small clip and are hunting weapons made light weight. Assault weapon bans do little to nothing to stop things like school shootings. You can do what these people do with hand guns, as proven many times. Also people predisposed to doing an act of organized violence will just use bombs, see oklahoma city, if they really want to do it and bomb building websites are pretty easy to find on the internet.
    Last edited by Zoldor; 2012-12-16 at 09:35 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Comparing civilian life nowadays to armed tension between states almost a hundred years ago is smrt. Rael smrt.

Anyway, bout time, who needs an assault rifle ?
    How many "national tragedys" wil it take for people to open their eyes ?
    When a politician's family member gets harmed or killed, until then who gives a shit about the common folk out there
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Not allowed to join with a serious criminal record, any more bullshit lies you wish to tell?
    That is the keyword. Just because you haven't been caught for something serious doesn't mean that you can't get into the military with a criminal record. There are serious issues in the Army specifically with gang members starting cliques within the military. You can have a criminal record and still be admitted to the army after a psych evaluation. Most people with serious criminal records are in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    Best damn thing the USA ever did if it passes!! All that's left is to get handguns out of their hands too!

Which is why the states will always be number one in the world for shootings! They can't smarten up after the last 15 school shootings in 2 years.

And que: "it aint our guns, its dem people". I ask the people who can only repeat this line over and over, if it isn't your guns than why do countries with even higher populations but complete gun bans have far FAR less shootings and all around homicides than you? Nope, sure can't be those guns of yours, no sir!
    I recall Canada having some guy stab a random person on a bus who was sleeping to death then cut off his head. Then the guy was released two years later... But you keep running your mouth about your perfection.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    When a politician's family member gets harmed or killed, until then who gives a shit about the common folk out there
    Um, Tucson Arizona. Rep Gab Giffords shot in the head? Judge killed there too, are you dense?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    You can't join with felonies, but others you can, and many have them.

You can't join with felonies, but others you can, and many have them.
    Yes you can, and I personally knew a guy while in the AF that had a felony waiver.

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/...125220,00.html

Don't talk if you don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuttleXpC View Post
    Um, Tucson Arizona. Rep Gab Giffords shot in the head? Judge killed there too, are you dense?
    I said family member cant you read, not the law makers
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Its me or are americans somewhat paranoid?

All this "Tyranny" crap, fighting their own government and shit.

Really, what the fuck is wrong with you? Your fucking small firearms wont do shit against the gov's forces, so stop beating on this dead horse.

Quote Originally Posted by Riidii View Post
    Great, so then we'll just be just completely fucked with criminals running rampant with firearms and law-abiding citizens left defenseless.

Opinion invalid.
    Oh the ignorance. 3/4 of those criminals guns were likely legal at one time to begin with. You can thank your BS gun laws for giving them the guns in the first place. Also the "we will be left defenseless" line always brings out a good laugh. You do know that more innocent people are killed by your "defenses" than the actual people you plan on protecting yourselves from right?

Lastly, why is it every other country with strict gun laws have no problem with armed criminals breaking into their homes? Amazing how that works, countries with less or no guns have far less shootings! Too bad so many Americans can't seem to figure this one out and instead just want more innocent people dead...

Guns>lives seems to be the attitude which is just sickening

Yes you can, and I personally knew a guy while in the AF that had a felony waiver.

http://www.military.com/NewsContent/...125220,00.html

Don't talk if you don't know.
    Was in for 10 years, and I never saw anyone with a felony get in. Felony waivers are pretty impossible to get usually.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    I said family member cant you read, not the law makers
    I can read, but you're being idiotic when you think a chief judge and rep shot in the head don't count as you try to twist your idiotic statement to suit not knowing history.

It seems to me our laws are working fine.

This guy who did the shootings tried to get a gun a few days or so before and was rejected. Now, should that be a red flag when someone tries to get one and is rejected, and should they be paid a visit to find out exactly why they wanted one? Sure.

He got the guns used by other, non-legal (stole from his mother) means. Which is exactly what will happen if shit's banned. People who have the real desire to do something like this, will find a way.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

I recall Canada having some guy stab a random person on a bus who was sleeping to death then cut off his head. Then the guy was released two years later... But you keep running your mouth about your perfection.
    That's amazing! You came up with a single incident with a single person involved and compared it to the states, who in the time it took to write this, probably had 10 of those incidents! Did you know that Detroit has an average of one murder a day and that Windsor, Ontario, which is right across the water, has had one in the last 4 years?

Or better comparison, Toronto, a city of 3 million people, has had 32 shooting deaths in the last year. Again with Detroit, a city of 700k people, has 1 a day, or 365+ a year. Do the math on what happens when you have gun control please.
    Last edited by Alcomo; 2012-12-16 at 09:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can read, but you're being idiotic when you think a chief judge and rep shot in the head don't count as you try to twist your idiotic statement to suit not knowing history.
    So you call me names lol dude chill out its only children

Quote Originally Posted by Roveredo View Post
    Its me or are americans somewhat paranoid?

All this "Tyranny" crap, fighting their own government and shit.

Really, what the fuck is wrong with you? Your fucking small firearms wont do shit against the gov's forces, so stop beating on this dead horse.
    So in the case of a civil war or genocide situation, we should take take it up the ass?

Don't act like these things have never occurred. They are going on right the fuck now.

That doesn't even include the Anders Breivik one.

Was in for 10 years, and I never saw anyone with a felony get in. Felony waivers are pretty impossible to get usually.
    That's nice for you. When you have someone with technical know how, which this kid did working on flight navigation system on newer model jets you will excuse a mistake made years back when he was a kid. Now, if you're a grunt which I can likely guess you were you aren't going to see any waivers for even simple things like a misdemeanor. So your experience doesn't = everyone else's.

The only guns that should be legal are shotguns. A shotgun can kill just about any type of game there is from quail to bear. A 12 gauge with slugs could easily stop a bear. Most places on the east coast don't even let you use a rifle to hunt deer, you have to use a shotgun with slugs, because slugs don't travel as far.
    Last edited by muto; 2012-12-16 at 09:47 PM.