Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Google that article. Show how many websites reported on that subject. Numerous. But I guess their all wrong and Fox Isn't biased at all..
    How willfully ignorant are you? You just had more than one person tell you that fox is biased AS WELL AS EVERYONE ELSE. Stop trying to shove words in peoples mouths and "Distort the truth" yourself. This has turned into nothing but you, again, ignoring what people or facts say and just making things up to suit your ideas, agendas and bias.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Are you serious. Fox News distorts the truth. HuffPuff may have a liberal agenda but their information is not made up. It's not lies.
    Have you read any science article by Huff Post? It's so full of shit I can't even read the whole article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Have you read any science article by Huff Post? It's so full of shit I can't even read the whole article.
    I love the fact that no one said Fox news was unbiased....
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Point of view

Not fact. Now if you kindly excuse me it's 1 am. But feel free to discuss the subject at hand. I'd love to talk about the situation Fox and even provide examples. However it's getting late and sleep more important then proving how massively incorrect you are and..ignorant a word used from your limited vocabulary.

Point of view

Not fact. Now if you kindly excuse me it's 1 am. But feel free to discuss the subject at hand. I'd love to talk about the situation Fox and even provide examples. However it's getting late and sleep more important then proving how massively incorrect you are and..ignorant a word used from your limited vocabulary.
    Unless you agree with MSNBC you are ignorant, am I right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Point of view

Lol, no one is even talking about Fox besides you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Point of view

Huff Post writing shitty science articles is as much a point of view as believing bananas evolve into jaguars.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I crazy for not watching TV at all?

Are you serious. Fox News distorts the truth. HuffPuff may have a liberal agenda but their information is not made up. It's not lies. It's actual events that are taking place. Fox on purpose seeks to hide their biased claiming fair and balanced. They intentionally only show certain shows that try to convince you despite best interest your government is out to declare civil war. It's just massively distorted on a new level that even MSNBC or CNN dare not to go. In fact a study shown people who watch Fox News know less then those who watch NO NEWS

Examples:

Sunday morning news shows do the most to help people learn about current events, while some outlets, especially Fox News, lead people to be even less informed than those who they don't watch any news at all.

But the real finding is that the results depend on what media sources people turn to for their news. For example, people who watch Fox News, the most popular of the 24-hour cable news networks, are 18-points less likely to know that Egyptians overthrew their government than those who watch no news at all (after controlling for other news sources, partisanship, education and other demographic factors).

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/11...re-than/183982
    Funny you say Fox bends the truth. Who is being sued for editing tape of George Zimmerman's 911 call. NBC. Who is in trouble for editing the testimony of the newtown father that was supposedly heckled every single news channel except FOX. Yet there the ones that bend the truth nice try though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ugotownd View Post
    Funny you say Fox bends the truth. Who is being sued for editing tape of George Zimmerman's 911 call. NBC. Who is in trouble for editing the testimony of the newtown father that was supposedly heckled every single news channel except FOX. Yet there the ones that bend the truth nice try though.
    I think it's safe to say that all the major news outlets are full of shit to some degree.
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    I think it's safe to say that all the major news outlets are full of shit to some degree.
    LIES only Fox is according to most on here. Now you take that back before Fused ignores you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ugotownd View Post
    LIES only Fox is according to most on here. Now you take that back before Fused ignores you.
    Meh, I try to not be too hard on the guy. IIRC he's like ~14-`5 or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
    Am I crazy for not watching TV at all?
    No. In America, the free market does not value proper reporting. CNN is better than the others but not significantly better. It's all trash for ratings.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Unless you agree with MSNBC you are ignorant, am I right?
    Of course! They are the only reliable form of news! the fact that, once again, the poster is bending the statements of others and dodging the issue makes my head hurt
    Wow.

Because more laws will stop people who want guns from getting guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalcombat View Post
    Because more laws will stop people who want guns from getting guns.
    What about hammers?
    http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin...5&status&title

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    Woah when was the last mass killing with hammers done?!
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Woah when was the last mass killing with hammers done?!
    I think I read more people are killed with hammers than many other things.

Hammers are so inelegant.

10+ Year Old Account
    So? More people are killed with cancer? What does a tool useful for millions of tasks have to do with weapons?