Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Are you capable of making any claim without some sort of fallacy?
    So just ignore my question.

All this while still being less safe than emerging markets.

Still waiting for a rational argument.
    When you answer the question I posed, we can have a discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Yes cause you don't have an homicide rate superior than India. No you're right. There's no need to be alarmed. Everything is just fine.
    Hyperbole and faulty comparisons, quickly, TO THE INTERNET!
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    You still don't understand that linking a set of data or study doesn't magically give your conclusion validity. It has to stand on it's own merits, and time and time again, it hasn't.

The study you linked several pages ago doesn't align with your assertions, and you claim it does. People ask you to restate those claims, you tell them to go back 50 pages or use the search button. Considering how hard it is to read, let alone recreate your spelling, that task might just be impossible.
    Afterall when you have nothing left to argue for, insult me for being a non English speaker.
    Classy.

When you demonstrate you're actually capable of rationality, then we can.

Gotta love handwaving facts for political gain. No wonder you ran away from a rational discussion.
    What is the rational discussion. I would love to partake in it.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    What is the rational discussion. I would love to partake in it.
    A logical argument devoid of fallacies.

Afterall when you have nothing left to argue for, insult me for being a non English speaker.
    Classy.
    Your posts often contain misspellings, making the search tool to find a specific post (considering the number of posts you have in this thread) difficult, if not impossible.

I'm sorry you find that insulting.

- - - Updated - - -

When you demonstrate you're actually capable of rationality, then we can.
    There's that hand waiving you were talking about.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Deleted

Hyperbole and faulty comparisons, quickly, TO THE INTERNET!
    *shrug*
    No point at all left there.

I'm waiting for a demonstration Mr. Handwaver of Multiple Sources. You can't even prove us wrong. You're devoid of rational arguments, and perhaps even deduction in this matter.

Deleted
    Your posts often contain misspellings, making the search tool to find a specific post (considering the number of posts you have in this thread) difficult, if not impossible.

I'm sorry you find that insulting.

- - - Updated - - -

If you want we can discuss in my language.

If you want we can discuss in my language.
    Or you could simply just restate the position, saving us the time of having to argue about what it was, or searching to find it.

But, you probably won't do that, considering your aptitude at saying something, and then using google to find a study to support your confirmation bias.

Yes cause you don't have an homicide rate superior than India. No you're right. There's no need to be alarmed. Everything is just fine.
    So falling 50% over 20 years isn't sufficient for you? What do you want, falling 100% overnight?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    Lol. Now tinykong blames my iPhone t9 for his inability to understand the point.
    Top notch mate. Top fucking notch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhandric View Post
    So falling 50% over 20 years isn't sufficient for you? What do you want, falling 100% overnight?
    No it isn't. You are WAY above any other developed country. It's not a success man. By way above I mean you are above India in intentional homicide rates.
    Great success.

I'm waiting for a demonstration Mr. Handwaver of Multiple Sources. You can't even prove us wrong. You're devoid of rational arguments, and perhaps even deduction in this matter.
    The amount of time we've been waiting for you to answer our questions should award a forum title.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol. Now tinykong blames my iPhone t9 for his inability to understand the point.
    Top notch mate. Top fucking notch.
    You can simply restate the position anytime.

Your inability to do so says: either you make shit up as you go along and find sources to support you afterwards, or you are being intentionally difficult.

A logical argument devoid of fallacies.
    So basically nothing being discussed in this thread, gotcha.

The amount of time we've been waiting for you to answer our questions should award a forum title.
    Perhaps we could share the award. You couldn't put a rational rebuttal to his sources together if you tried.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So basically nothing being discussed in this thread, gotcha.
    Wrong. You just can't accept it. It's also why you can properly rebut it.

Deleted
    Or you could simply just restate the position, saving us the time of having to argue about what it was, or searching to find it.

But, you probably won't do that, considering your aptitude at saying something, and then using google to find a study to support your confirmation bias.
    Mate. Lets be clear. There is NO way, after you insulted me for 50 pages, that I start again telling YOU my point. I think you are an obnoxious poster, that provided nothing to the discussion so far apart armchair considerations worth nothing cause simply proven wrong.
    My point was backed up by a reputable study, you were busy calling me ignorant and my point bullshit.
    So you can kindly fuck off and forget I will repeat to YOU my points. Should have listened while I was talking instead of insulting and trolling.

I am more then willing to discuss my points with other people. YOU calling for it, after you even went as far as criticising my spelling, it's a fucking joke and you might as well shut the fuck up as I will not waste my time on you.

Done.

Now stop talking to me.

Let the ban come now.

You can't even prove us wrong.
    Who is "us" and be proved wrong about what exactly?

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

You can simply restate the position anytime.

Your inability to do so says: either you make shit up as you go along and find sources to support you afterwards, or you are being intentionally difficult.
    Ahah now he wants to talk. Ahahahah

Perhaps we could share the award. You couldn't put a rational rebuttal to his sources together if you tried.
    What would the point be? He's demonstrated a willingness to move goal posts immediately upon reading a point that counters his assertions. Or he'll claim that the language barrier created a gap in meaning. Or just outright lie. All of those things he's demonstrated within this thread on multiple occasions.