Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    My main hope for this raid is that they have us assaulting the city while Garrosh is away. This is because I just can't envision Garrosh hiding behind anything. Basically, we go about taking Orgrimmar while he's off doing something, then by the end he finally shows up and we fight him.

Doesn't that fit better with his character's up-front, I'm going to deal with you myself attitude? I believe so.

We're going to find out that Jaina and Garrosh are really the same person. It's going to be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Orenstein View Post
    Didn't we already defeat all the major Sha's in 5.0?
    No. Sha are practically immortal until all of our negative emotions are purged. In shado pan monastery the sha boss there says something that he will come back as long as violence is in your hearts or something like that. And on one of the quests for the new 5.1 factions a certain sha we fought and "killed" comes back
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

No idea when the final showdown with Garrosh is going to be ... but, I'll be extremely disappointed if Vol'jin isn't the one to finish him off (as promised).

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they actually give Orgrimmar a much bigger scale so we can actually see how amazing Orgrimmar is at least IMO in lore.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    I am shocked that so many people fell for Blizzards bullshit about "small and raid patches". Patch 5.1 was obviously intended to be in Mists of Pandaria launch, but they were falling behind and just cut the whole thing to meet deadlines. The terrible pvp balance, unfinished zones and encounters (Imperial Vizier in particular), 2-3 hot fixes every week...

Even the icons added in 5.1 should have been in game at launch. Everything about 5.1 screams "CUT FROM LAUNCH TO MEET DEADLINE!!!"

I do not think there will be a 5.3 "story" patch. Likely a huge gap until new raid.
    They've been talking up 5.1 since the pre-beta release anouncement back in february. It's been in the works at least that long, most likely longer as february was the first time they could openly talk about it.

Siege of Orgrimmar will probably be just that, a siege. We will take the city from the hands of the corrupted Kor'kron, then continue the fight somewhere else.
    What I was thinking was:

Horde imprisioned Jaina in Orgrimmar, and we go there to save her. We kill some Kor'kron dudes, the jailer, and when we meet her, shes high as balls in Sha stuff. Then we beat the crap out of her until 1%, when she becomes friendly and teleports us to another section of the raid, where we will finally kill Garrosh.

Deleted
    We'll see a load of Sha/Old God monstrosities, so they have open hands really. They can mutate every orc to be unique, also any kind of Old God aligned faction can be implemented.

I'm going to be pretty upset if the raid portal is in the cavers of time. I'm sick of having to travel there. That would be their first mistake imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post

Horde imprisioned Jaina in Orgrimmar, and we go there to save her. We kill some Kor'kron dudes, the jailer, and when we meet her, shes high as balls in Sha stuff. Then we beat the crap out of her until 1%, when she becomes friendly and teleports us to another section of the raid, where we will finally kill Garrosh.
    Personally i think we will kill Jaina.

Mostly because she's gone nuts and since the Sunreaver Betrayal hates the Horde itself not just Garrosh.

She's trying to start her agenda on taking down Garrosh, for the Horde it's obvious why Jaina wants to attack them, for the Alliance she attacks them because they allied with the Rebellion Horde and Jaina doesn't trust ANY Horde now.

After she's dead, Thrall or Varian will walk up and say something like "Garrosh will pay for driving Jaina insane".
    Last edited by Kralljin; 2012-12-18 at 11:31 AM.

Siege of Orgrimmar might use the current Orgrimmar for a bit with most of the cool stuff under it.

"Garrosh has become corrupted and has been doing some really nasty things beneath Orgrimmar."

This could use the current RFC for a bit but mostly should be new caverns with all kinds of cool stuff in there.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:The_Dark_Shaman
    These dark shaman have been down here for months, raising beasts and performing dark rituals.

This here will fix the trash problem OP talked about and many bosses will also be these "raised beasts".
    We also know that Garrosh has acquired a lot of different kind of beasts as: Magnataurs, Proto-Drakes, Ettins and Gronn.
    Expect higly mutated/corrupted versions of these.

Also remember that during the Vol'jin scenario we discover the "The power to shape flesh, to build warriors" for our great Warchief so expect some of this.

I don't think the Sha will have a major part here as they are pretty much bound to Pandaria so Garrosh would have to first get his beasts
    to Pandaria, second he would need a new way to corrupt these with the Sha as the bell is broken and third he would have to get the corrupted
    beasts back to Orgrimmar. Of course if the Sha can be made appear outside of Pandaria with some other Divine Bell like item then sure why not.

What would be amazing is that while we are either underground or over it the "floor" of Valley of Strength would sink to the caverns below perhaps
    by something we or Garrosh did and from the rubble would rise something fun that Garrosh had made or maybe the "final" Garrosh himself.

You heard it here first guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Hope to see two troll raids in 5.2
    Are you out of your mind? After Cata I've had enough troll stuff to last me the rest of my life. I honestly don't care if I never run another troll dungeon as long as I live.

Two things that WoW has gone way overboard with are Cenarion Circle/Mt. Hyjal/Druid stuff and Troll stuff. NO. MORE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 11:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thehealbus View Post
    I'm going to be pretty upset if the raid portal is in the cavers of time. I'm sick of having to travel there. That would be their first mistake imo.
    There probably won't be any CoT stuff in the foreseeable future since the aspects are at least dormant. They might be able to do one inside of one lol but I don't think that would be reasonable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Are you out of your mind? After Cata I've had enough troll stuff to last me the rest of my life. I honestly don't care if I never run another troll dungeon as long as I live.

Two things that WoW has gone way overboard with are Cenarion Circle/Mt. Hyjal/Druid stuff and Troll stuff. NO. MORE. EVER!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 11:25 AM ----------

There probably won't be any CoT stuff in the foreseeable future since the aspects are at least dormant. They might be able to do one inside of one lol but I don't think that would be reasonable.
    Don't mess with Da Voodoo, mon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    (think about a pandaren faction blaming us for releasing the sha and bringing the war to pandaria).
    That would be the Shado-Pan. Unfortunately there aren't any tensions between them and us anymore and the Sha theme is largely dealt with right now. If Blizzard really takes a bit longer to release raid patches than they originally planned, I think we'll get 3 raid tiers with 4 patches. 5.1 Krasarang quests/Divine Bell story, 5.2 Thunder King raid, 5.3 new PvP quests and story, 5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar.

Also don't expect 2 raids in 5.2, they already said the next raid will be a more bigger raid like Naxx, Ulduar or ICC.

Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post

The Zandalari trolls are heavily invested in the mogu and the thunder king so it makes sense we will be seeing more trolls mon

Siege of Orgrimmar to me sounds like it will be a scenario with the actual raid taking place in another location entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Not yet please, Blizzard didn't make me hate Garrosh enough yet

Aha, and if Blizzard is trustworthly (xD), they release minor patch every 2m and a major, raid patch every 4m. So, considering the lifespan of MoP is +-2 years, the last raid will be released in 5.8. Yep, not believing that either.
    Pretty much, Garrosh is a dick for sure but nothing quite raid boss worthy, hell some of his comments in the final quest for the new dailies made me scratch my head.