10+ Year Old Account

Angry A celebration of fire.

Hello.

This is a simple thread for Warriors who love fire. I love fire!

Berserker Stance is my friend! It gives me power. When I see fire, I see another friend. Together, my two good friends, Berserker Stance and Fire, make my third friend, Mr. Rage Bar, very happy. We all live together in Warrior Palace, in Warrior Heaven, which is covered in fire because I love fire. It's sort of like Hell. Which is OK, because as a Warrior I'd love Hell too — since Hell is full of fire! Yay!

Now, my love of fire does sometimes make me see Warrior Heaven a little too early. Oops! But it's OK — I still love you, fire! Especially fire I can't possibly avoid which, therefore, I cannot possibly be blamed for. That is the best fire of all! All hail unavoidable fire! Yay!

Don't tell the healers, though! I'm just a stupid Fury Warrior, dumb ol' Melee Deeps, always tunneling. SIGH. Damn DPS! I can't help it, though! I'm staring at my action bars, I have lag, the tank didn't move the boss right — it's really an accident I stand in fire. Really. Honestly. Thanks for healing my Rage bar! I mean me. Thank you for healing me.

Well, alright, professional Warriors of this world. Thank you for allowing me to celebrate my love of fire. Do any other Warriors here also love fire as much as I love fire?

I swear, I'm surprised our healers haven't noticed yet that I stand in shit on purpose on farming fights.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a healer, you have made me sad. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Rec View Post
    Berserker stance: the enemy of all healers.

I've been a fan taking damage for rage ever since I started raiding. :3

On Heroic Rag it was actually part of our strat to dip into the lava for more deeps.

This thread is relevant to my interests.

I would love fire too if I ever managed to switch stances fast enough

As Arms Warrior I feel handicapped because standing in fire is merely a cosmetic coincidence and brings no benefit apart from feeling "hawt"!

Lol. I love fire too ! Let´s dance all together in fire bros

Like your wording Man.

I don't care about healers in my guilds. They already hate my zerk stance ^^ tsulong stack FTW ! (More than 30 stack )

10+ Year Old Account
    I totally like this thread.
    gz

Violence awaits. You can burn with me in hell. Viva la hate!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rec View Post
    you can be as sad as you wanna

as long as you keep doing what you're good for

Deleted
    Only FIRE??? You are forgetting them tasty Amber/Poison/Pheromone pools you misteriously can't see and stand in xD Or perhaps also standing close to that Tank cleave dmg on Lei Shi... I mean it is hard enough to see a gnome warrior tank isn't it?

I was a Death Knight.
    I loved fire. And frost.And arcane. And all the magicks in the world.
    They made my Runic Power Bar happy. Extremely happy. So happy i would send so many green balls to the friendly boss so we can play together.
    Best part? I took almost no damage from doing that.

Disclaimer: this post is written in past tence since i am clueless about the mop changes.

didn't realise dying increased dps

Sometimes my love of fire gets me in trouble too, you certainly aren't alone on that one.

Let me share a story how I (the scumbag dps) killed the big bad dragon Tsulong.

It all started with viewing the dragons current health, aprox 40%. Everything looked promising for a kill, so I decided to switch into overdrive aka beserker stance and allow myself to get over 90 stacks of the debuff. At 90 stacks it almost 1 shot me each tick (totally worth it)

In case anyone would like to try this for themselves, make good friends with a healer in your guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count_Satyros View Post
    I was a Death Knight.
    I loved fire. And frost.And arcane. And all the magicks in the world.
    They made my Runic Power Bar happy. Extremely happy. So happy i would send so many green balls to the friendly boss so we can play together.
    Best part? I took almost no damage from doing that.
    Write in present tense, dear zombie! Death Knights are still hiding inside their green rubber bubbles for safe, convenient power. Even though you are not as bold and manly as Warriors, who merrily kill themselves in order to make love to Fire, we accept you as our cousins and brethren in the pews of the Church of Beautiful Fire. Please, sit and drink some molten lead with us. It has marshmallows.

Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    I believe it is possible you may be doing it wrong!

And then there are these rare occasions I can imagine where your love of fire and it's other spaceconsuming friends is put to a strong test.

The devastating combos of the Emperor's Will reward you with half a MILLION of those precious damage points - but at the expense of dodging those welcoming large patches of more-rage. Can your heartfelt friendship sustain this kind of ... trade?

Quote Originally Posted by asharia View Post
    If you die you can get another bl <3

10+ Year Old Account
    soul shatter and fetish of the sand reaver are for sissies

my threat reset is battle rez

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    Write in present tense, dear zombie! Death Knights are still hiding inside their green rubber bubbles for safe, convenient power. Even though you are not as bold and manly as Warriors, who merrily kill themselves in order to make love to Fire, we accept you as our cousins and brethren in the pews of the Church of Beautiful Fire. Please, sit and drink some molten lead with us. It has marshmallows.

Amen.
    Yay! I am happy for my still fighting brethren, even though I'm retired and spend my days fishing somewhere in howling fjord!
    I shall accept the invitation however!

Tendons on the back of that spinning douc... I mean Dragon... I HUNGER FOR RAGE