10+ Year Old Account

Stat priority for PvP/+which spec?

Ii picked up my hunter again and am curious to know what should the stat priority for PvP be?

I know that 3% expertise and hit is all that I need. How big of a part in gearing does PvP power and defense hold, are those viable things to get gem and enchant vise?

Will still for BG goes the same rule that with good socket bonus you only go for proper colors, for every none useful bonus just put agility in? Is pvp power/pvp defense considered as good socket bonuses, or are the good bonuses still +120 agility or more?

I was considering taking BM as my PvP spec, seeing as wPvP is tolerable as BM hunter, but in the same time it got me thinking that I will be useless if my pet is dead. OFC BM bring pretty nice pets to utilize, but maybe MM or SV would be a better choice?

IMO stick with BM for PvP. MM is playable but still pretty underwhelming. SV is just not PvP viable in the slightest, as it's a sustained damage spec with pretty mediocre ability to burst when needed.

BM still has solid burst, and you benefit pretty well from crit and mastery. If you don't mind playing dirty, you can also master the Quillen self battle rez and surprise the hell out of your opponents when you rez yourself after dying

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't mind playing dirty, you can also master the Quillen self battle rez and surprise the hell out of your opponents when you rez yourself after dying
    Huh? Need to get a Quillen and try it out, but doesn't your pet dissapear when you die?

10+ Year Old Account
    After nerf to bestial wrath bm pvp is pain on any map with z-axis or against wizards, not mentioning any1 can blow up your pet in like 2-3 globals >.< MM is still a bit lackluster but at least dosnt depend on pet so much. As far as stats go pvp power is your best bet, agi+pvp power in reds, pvp power+pvp res in yellows and pure pvp power in blues, reforging out of haste to crit>mastery after reaching exp/hit softcaps.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the softcap for PvP is still 3% or is it something else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel free to use my armory for stat priority gemming glyphs etc.

I am 2400 on bloodlust currently and this is what works for me the best

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Zujo/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks. I'm still at process in collecting my gear ^^, but I will bookmark you.

So the socket bonus of pvp power/resilience is best to strive for and pvp power is one of the best stats out there. Sound easy and simple to follow. I found a guide on Noxxic as well, which seems to be "accurate" enough if I would compate Principe's gear and the guide.