Building from Scratch, looking for input/criticism

About ~1100 is my budget, which is good since that's where I am now.

Looking to run dual monitors, 1920 x 1080 on the primary one. Hoping to be able to run good/excellent graphics on intensive multiplayer games for at least the next few years, as well as things like Skyrim in mind-bogglingly beautiful mode.

Anything glaringly wrong / inefficient with this setup? Suggestions for minor improvements without adversely affecting price? Anything wholly unnecessarily where I can save by downgrading?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/sRwI

Thanks for any and all input!

It's a good setup but if you're looking to save a few dollars out of it, use Asrock B75 Pro3-M for your mobo, you can save at least $10 for it. Performance-wise, there is no difference.

Solid build, my only thing is that I dont know that particular brand of mobo, other than that it should do fine.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Can't really see anything wrong unless I go to personal preferences. I've never heard of biostar but from a quick look their Z77 boards seen too hold up to the better known brands.

Good build all up.

Quote Originally Posted by harhis23 View Post
    It's a good setup but if you're looking to save a few dollars out of it, use Asrock B75 Pro3-M for your mobo, you can save at least $10 for it. Performance-wise, there is no difference.
    B75 restricts your OC to BCLK only. OEMs use B75 to cheap out.

I'd go for something a little better: ASUS P8Z77-V LK. If you'd like to stay with Biostar: http://pcpartpicker.com/part/biostar...rboard-tz77xe4

You don't need a $75, 650W PSU from Corsair, especially since its not modular. XFX 550W $50, XFX 650W $65

I would recommend Seasonic but they haven't been on sale recently.

thanks for all the replies everybody - you've all been very helpful