Weapons for T6 mog?

Hey guys, got my full t6 set looking to xmog my weapon currently 1h sword, what are some cool/matching weapons. 2h ideas are also welcome

Deleted
    That sword in style from Warlock T5....I guess it drops in Hyjal? Anyway, looks brilliant! Especially in a design with T5.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zhar'doom, Greatstaff of the Devourer usually goes nicely with T6 Warlock. Tempest Chaos is another awesome weapon if you're using 1h Sword.

---------- Post added 2012-12-17 at 08:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    That sword in style from Warlock T5....I guess it drops in Hyjal? Anyway, looks brilliant! Especially in a design with T5.
    That'd be what I mentioned above Also Protein, you can widen your options to One-hand and MH Axes, Maces etc, because it's very likely in 5.2 that they'll remove restrictions.

Deleted
    For your Felguard/Wrathguard I recommend Soul Cleaver it looks really amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    The staff Nate mentioned is really a good look for any warlock transmog. Also like he mentioned, since you're in the realm of 1H swords, Tempest Chaos is also a popular choice with that set. Those two would probably work best.

Quote Originally Posted by Yaren View Post
    For your Felguard/Wrathguard I recommend Soul Cleaver it looks really amazing.

I actually got soul cleaver today!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm forgetting Nightstaff of the Everliving, that really blends in well with T6, Staff of Infinite Mysteries is sort of another great one, but it's a bit too large. Oh and Crystalheart Pulse Staff. That's probably the only things that come to mind when pairing to T6
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2012-12-17 at 10:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Speaking of which, Tempest of Chaos is a Main Hand sword, so plan accordingly(Loshan is a 1H sword and MH can't xmog into 1H atm :/). Otherwise, there aren't many good looking 1H swords that mix well with Warlock T6. If anyone knows any off the top of their head that would be amazing.

ah darn I have Loshan.... Anything from other raids beside BT and Hyjal. Saved to those this week

I am currently using Felsteel Longblade and Ashkandi, Greatsword of the Brotherhood for Felguard

Other swords to consider

Serilas
    Blade of Savagery
    Chromatically Tempered Sword
    Maladath
    Hailstorm
    Quickening Blade of the Black Prince
    Tempest of Chaos will propably will be an option after 5.2 i guess if they actually make it possible to transmog main hand to one hands
    Last edited by pitakos; 2012-12-17 at 10:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ProteinShake View Post
    I actually got soul cleaver today!
    Gz. I have it too but what I want (since Felguard increase weapon size and I want BIG weapon on him ) is this sword because it will look really huge. Also you can try with Grand Marshal's Claymore since old PVP weapon restrictions don't apply to minion.

Maladath, from bwl (lvl60) is probably the best looking 1h sword in the game.

My favorite staff with T6 is the Sulfur Stave

Deleted
    I wish Blizzard would change the felguard glyph to make viable the 1h sword Illidan Warglaives I've got in my bank. /beg.