Problems with both IE and FF.

My internet is messing up no matter what browser I use. One problem is it will lag out and when I am typing there will be a delay sometimes where I sill type and nothing will show up until 10-15seconds later. Another problem is if keep the broswer open for a while and have a few tabs open it will freeze up and I wont be able to click between tabs and eventually I will get the "X has stopped working and will restart" message. I have the newest versions of both Firefox and also Internet Explorer and it happens no matter which I use. Also if I am watching streaming videos a lot of times they will error out saying I dont even have Adobe Flash even though I have it installed. I have run 5 different anti virus and spyware programs and they all find nothing. I also run CC cleaner to keep my stored intenet files cleared out at least 2 times a week. What could be causing this?

Have you tried running these without any addons? Have you tried Chrome or any other brower?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Have you tried running these without any addons? Have you tried Chrome or any other brower?
    Might try Chrome i just remember trying it when it first came out and didnt like it.