Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I'm here, as always.

10+ Year Old Account
    Limit 12, you say? Put me on the reserve list, please
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Deleted
    Sign me off then.

Some people here really want to play more than I do, so it's okay.

Confirmation PMs will be sent out tomorrow Wednesday 19th 21:12 GMT and you'll have 24 hours to reply or your spot will be taken by someone else or none at all.
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-12-18 at 10:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why am I not on reserve, or rather, signed up? I asked you to sign me up in the discussion thread :\ (mostly b/c I'm sleeping wonky hours atm and could miss a limited signup thread and it looks like I did. Thanks I guess)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    Free worgenite 2012!
    wyrd bið ful aræd

I'll trade my place for Worgenite. Put me on the reserve list instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'll trade my place for Worgenite. Put me on the reserve list instead.
    You don't have to do that, I'm just surprised that I was ignored as far as Keleb goes. Trixie, as much as we all love her, has no authority for the sign up of the game, that's Kel's job, but he didn't state whether what I said about signing me up was something he'd do or if it wasn't allowed and I'd need to post in the sign up thread, which is why I didn't try and pay attention for signing up till yesterday when I noticed the thread. I've accepted people in the past who either said they'd want to sign up in other outlets like Steam, PM's, discussions from other threads b/c sometimes people don't get a chance to post in the game's sign up thread(plenty of people have stated in the past they would intend to play and just keep missing the threads). It's really just a miscommunication I guess, but I'm not expecting anyone to give their spot up for me.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    Keleb reminds me a little of Roger Goodell. Hope I don't get a game fine ad suspension for that =P

All in jest =D
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    You don't have to do that, I'm just surprised that I was ignored as far as Keleb goes.
    My activity will be minimal till the 24th, so I'll happily pass up my spot. I'm really not fussed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    Keleb reminds me a little of Roger Goodell. Hope I don't get a game fine ad suspension for that =P

All in jest =D
    I don't think Kel, being the european he is, knows who Roger Goodell even is XD

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 05:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    My activity will be minimal till the 24th, so I'll happily pass up my spot. I'm really not fussed.
    So it'd go to the next spot on the reserves. I'm figuring my post in the discussion thread didn't count so that's why I wasn't put in any of the spots so I'm just reserved spot #3 :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    My powers are ever-growing, it seems.
    If I was aware people were actually going to listen to me at some point I wouldn't be quite so talkative!
    Idk if Keleb decided what you said was what he was going to do. He never said "No Worg, sign up in the signup thread" and he also didn't say "ok" but not commenting on it at all doesn't help anyone really :3 All he said was something about the signup thread being up and then a comment on something Arlee said, neither of which I saw till after I made my first post in this thread. It's all good though, I'm not mad, just surprised :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Perhaps he just didn't see it =)
    That's always a possibility. A sad possibility, but one nonetheless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keleb said he was going to be quite busy which is why he needed a co-mob for the game. That said, he's been so busy that as co-mod I have no clue what he even has planned for this game. We haven't talked at all.

Random side note to whoever gave me this nasty cold right before Christmas: I hate you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Random side note to whoever gave me this nasty cold right before Christmas: I hate you.
    I'm sorry.
    I tried to turn my head when I coughed at night but I guess not enough :<

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Idk if Keleb decided what you said was what he was going to do. He never said "No Worg, sign up in the signup thread" and he also didn't say "ok" but not commenting on it at all doesn't help anyone really :3 All he said was something about the signup thread being up and then a comment on something Arlee said, neither of which I saw till after I made my first post in this thread. It's all good though, I'm not mad, just surprised :3
    Probably because you signed up in the wrong thread, failworgen I am sure something will be figuredout. or we could just give you the role of squirrel that is always chasing a nut, but has something funny happen to him every scene

I dont think 'kel' is a fitting nickname for keleb
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Probably because you signed up in the wrong thread, failworgen I am sure something will be figuredout. or we could just give you the role of squirrel that is always chasing a nut, but has something funny happen to him every scene
    Again, I've accepted people stating they want to play from other sources than signup threads b/c plenty of times they could miss the actual thread. If he was going to ignore my signup when I stated it, he should've told me, either in the thread or via a pm or something, that it wasn't allowed and that I'd have to wait till the signup thread. He never said that so I thought nothing of it, expecting to be on the roster since I wasn't told my signup wasn't allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    I dont think 'kel' is a fitting nickname for keleb
    Well, you're the one who had to have the shortened name :P

I meant it was probably just simply missed Worgen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I meant it was probably just simply missed Worgen.
    Lies!