Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    He didn't, but I did.

Also remainder, game starts 21:12 GMT tonight (unless it's really the end of the world today, actually it'll start anyway)
    what that be central standard? my brain isn't working atm :\

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy non end of the world! It was supposed to blow up around 6:12 AM EST, so I appear to be fine.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

There were 3 times for it to end, early in the morning, 11 am GMT and now 9:21? PM GMT
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    He didn't, but I did.

Also remainder, game starts 21:12 GMT tonight (unless it's really the end of the world today, actually it'll start anyway)
    I can't believe I called you Kel, I swear, I'm usually pretty good at this stuff. >.<

Actually, I realize my Doctor diaries say otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    what that be central standard? my brain isn't working atm :\
    GMT = UTC (which is standard)

If you good your current time zone you should see your time zone and then a positive or negative number. If it's positive you add that number of hours to the UTC time and get the time in your time zone. If it's negative you subtract that number of hours from the UTC time and get your time. In this upcoming game I'll only be posting in UTC but I'll give you the number for the time zones used in the previous game so you can do the math yourself . Something to consider that might make your life easier if you are using FF or Chrome: http://foxclocks.org/

---------- Post added 2012-12-21 at 05:22 PM ----------

With just under 5 hours until the end of the world. I'll add the description of the Santa Role. The role might still change, but probably not much.

Santa Claus
    Each night you may perform one ability.
    Ability: He knows you've been naughty - You may check a single player and see if they've committed a foul deed. Hammering (being the last to vote) and killing someone counts as a foul deed.
    Ability: Deliver gift - Each night you may deliver a small gift package to someone in the town. Each one player may only receive one gift. You cannot give a present to yourself. You have two of each gift. You may not gift the same kind of gift two nights in a row. The receiver of the gift may chose not to open the gift. Until the gift is opened, there is no effect. The receiver will not know what gift is received (except for knowledge). The following gifts may be given:
    Bullet-proof vest - prevents a night kill.
    Steel collar - prevents being killed from one lynch.
    Explosive package - The package will explode killing the target if target performs any foul deed. If the target is the victim of a NK, the target and the killer will die. If the target is a bomb or PGO, both Santa and the target will die.
    Knowledge - You compile a list of all you have checked if they're naughty and also what presents you've given and to whom.
    Last edited by keleb; 2012-12-21 at 06:17 PM.

Fox Clocks sounds far more fun and cute than it actually is

we know who santa is...
    <---- this guy
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

I may add this to my signature for this game. That or just post it from time to time.

10+ Year Old Account
    GMT = UTC (which is standard)

If you good your current time zone you should see your time zone and then a positive or negative number. If it's positive you add that number of hours to the UTC time and get the time in your time zone. If it's negative you subtract that number of hours from the UTC time and get your time. In this upcoming game I'll only be posting in UTC but I'll give you the number for the time zones used in the previous game so you can do the math yourself . Something to consider that might make your life easier if you are using FF or Chrome: http://foxclocks.org/[COLOR="red"]
    I normally can convert the stuff pretty easy(I don't use UTC btw) just my brain wasn't wanting to subtract 6 hours from 21:12 and then convert that to a 12 hour format last night :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.