Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Now? A year.

How can it break? It's fucking metal. :O

Altough I don't know how they break them, the comments are ironic. You would have to throw them around for them to break. Sturdy build really.

Only 1 downside I have experienced so far, the cable will curl very quick, kinda annoying but nothing major otherwise.

Also, some units will break, you never know if those people are not careful with their items, google for any headset, you will have users of any headset reporting it broken.
    Yeah I got a g600 that has the same cable type. nothing too serious tho. Do you think it might be abit too heavy for a 14 year old pip squeak? I mean I'm the smallest at my school >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bynaric View Post
    Yeah I got a g600 that has the same cable type. nothing too serious tho. Do you think it might be abit too heavy for a 14 year old pip squeak? I mean I'm the smallest at my school >.>
    Oh maybe.... but that's a good thing! Probably trains your neck too!

I am pretty heavy at 110kg and I have a big head, so np for me..

But really it's not that heavy.

It's 370 gram, just googled it. You should be able to wear it unless you have some sort of muscle disease which I assume you don't have.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2012-12-18 at 03:05 AM.

I'd been using the same Creative HS800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset for years. It broke because I wasn't careful with the wire, running over it on the chair etc, and I've bought another one. Super comfy, detachable mic, great sound quality, £24. Never going to buy another headset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better cheap than sorry my dad says! will grab a pair if the logitech g35 doesnt work out.
    Last edited by Bynaric; 2012-12-18 at 05:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Owwww theyre so umcomfy ):

Assuming you mean the g35s. I have a pair of the g930s which I believe are similair in design and found initially that they felt a little like a vice but as I wore them they loosened up a bit. If the issue is with the ears you are out of luck but if they just feel tight persevere for awhile and they should come right.

I'll be honest that I haven't read the whole thread. If I had to do it again, I would stay as far away from Logitech as possible. I recently bought the G930's, and people told me that I sounded like I was talking over a really bad cell phone connection. I verified that I had all current drivers, the dongle was ~5 ft away from any other receivers, and I was only about 5 feet away from the dongle. No matter what I did, couldn't make it better. Returned the headset and got a replacement set, same issue. Returned that one, again same issue. After a month of troubleshooting with Logitech, all they came back with was "you must have gotten unlucky with the individual units, your specs are perfect"

I finally gave up on the wireless Logitech headsets, and tried the Corsair Vengaence 2000. OMFG. Unbelieveable headset. My voice is crystal clear and the sound is absolutely amazing. The advertised range of ~30 feet is a DRASTIC understatement (I have gone to my mailbox ~100 feet away and still had crystal clear sound). Fully charged, the headset will last about 8 hours and recharges to full in about 2 hours. I'll be honest, I haven't had to try using them while charging, so your mileage may bary there.

All in all, HIGHLY recomment Corsair Vengaence 2000 headset. Incredible performance, Incredible range, Incredible battery life. Ohh, did I mention memory foam wrapped in microfiber earpieces? Couldn't be more comfortable...

It takes alot of getting used to, I have my G35 for over 2 weeks. It started out uncomfortable but after some time it loosens up.
    Playing since 2007.

I love my G35, excellent sound cancellation (it's like i'm disconeected from outside world while using it) and quality. Also a quality mic. and you can turn it on/off by clicking a button on the left ear, which i find very useful during skype conversations.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm kinda looking at the siberia v2 headset atm. I have to admit though the sound on the g35 is fantastic. I can hear spies uncloak even with the saharan set. but their so uncomfy my ears started hurting so much after 30 minutes of use. What about the 1500? Is that heavy? anyone know the weight of the siberia v2? or the corsair veng 1500?

Deleted
    Don't buy Siberia v2. It would be a "downgrade" and sound quality is kinda bad.

Read the reviews, user comments I listed in your other thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notarget View Post
    Don't buy Siberia v2. It would be a "downgrade" and sound quality is kinda bad.

Read the reviews, user comments I listed in your other thread
    Even with the 7.1 usb? Know any headset thats light in weight? and comfy?

Don't buy the g930 please. I bought it and while it is a nice headset the wireless cuts out a lot and I have the USB dongle about 2 feet from where I sit with nothing in between that could cause it to mess up. It cuts out constantly, the equalizer doesn't have presets which is a massive PITA and when opening the Logitech software upon installation it constantly force closes.

Save yourself the 200$.

Aveline's amazing work!

Astro a50. It's awesome

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valiea View Post
    Don't buy the g930 please. I bought it and while it is a nice headset the wireless cuts out a lot and I have the USB dongle about 2 feet from where I sit with nothing in between that could cause it to mess up. It cuts out constantly, the equalizer doesn't have presets which is a massive PITA and when opening the Logitech software upon installation it constantly force closes.

Save yourself the 200$.
    I bought the g35 not the g930. looking for a new headset to replace my current g35.

I bought the g35 not the g930. looking for a new headset to replace my current g35.
    Why would you want to replace the g35 already, you've only had them for a few days. It took me a week or so before i got use to mine. I had them for over year now.