Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SurrealNight View Post
    Yeah I'm doing that, run right up with pre-pot and cast Xuen and start laying into him, after the channel ends I hit Touch of Karma and pop 3 mines and then start rotating around, I'm stationary beating on him during the initial channel.
    Get Glyph of Blackout Kick
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

10+ Year Old Account
    Killed all including Disruptron without levitate (492 ilvl at the time)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...andiy/advanced

Deleted
    Rank 7.1, but still haven't touched it since first day. Gave up pretty fast tho, could not handle with the melee range on the ghosts being like 15+ yards sometimes and sometimes not. But not really playing much atm, don't get me wrong I like the brawlers guild, but well I don't really like playing my Rogue right now.

Yeah I'm doing that, run right up with pre-pot and cast Xuen and start laying into him, after the channel ends I hit Touch of Karma and pop 3 mines and then start rotating around, I'm stationary beating on him during the initial channel.
    Surreal: With your gear and ilvl, Battletron should be relatively easy for you. Glyph BOK and ToD (you don't want to be fumbling around for the chi and this lets you use it ASAP). You need about 80-82k DPS minimum to beat this encounter's enrage timer. I'm a BrM main, and my first attempt on Battletron was ~ 70k DPS, but after tweaking and working on my rotation I got it up to 85k. When I beat him I was ~ ilvl 490 in tanking 5 piece and 2h Tsulong staff.

If you're struggling, more likely than not, your rotation is off. Also, if you're not already doing this, save your free tiger palm procs until you're about to lose the buff. You'll save GCDs and potentially chi. There's really not many tips and tricks for this fight, except ToK, it's a pure DPS check.

Edit: for sake of clarity, I did this as WW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by initialt View Post
    Surreal: With your gear and ilvl, Battletron should be relatively easy for you. Glyph BOK and ToD (you don't want to be fumbling around for the chi and this lets you use it ASAP). You need about 80-82k DPS minimum to beat this encounter's enrage timer. I'm a BrM main, and my first attempt on Battletron was ~ 70k DPS, but after tweaking and working on my rotation I got it up to 85k. When I beat him I was ~ ilvl 490 in tanking 5 piece and 2h Tsulong staff.
    Yeah was just reminded I hadn't switched back to the BoK glyph which is stupid on my part. The Tsulong staff is probably a huge boon, using 496 weapon(s) + the extra agil from the Sha gem is a much bigger boost than what a BrM sees since we mostly benefit from raw stat increases more.

I have a WA that warns me when TP is about to drop off so outside of that I usually ignore it unless I have a moment of no Energy & Chi at the same time. I'm sure the BoK Glyph was hurting me bad so I'll try again tonight with that and see.

Summoner + Ghosts were easy one shot them as BrM. Just fight the boss and change your light beam to face them when they got beside the boss and they become stunned, Usually had 1-2 debuffs rolling on him the whole time so was always getting my Keg Smash cleaves on either the ghosts or the boss.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

You did name all the fights that BrM is really strong at. Gnomes I just picked one and did my normal tank AoE rotation, Keg Smash and SKC melted them without any CD's used due to massive healing orb spam. Giraffe hits hard but only means more vengeance, just patchwerked him down. Raven is also easy as KS and a few SCK's wipe out the adds and Xuen can taunt the boss. I was reading somewhere that it's intended to occasionally put more than one fight together and defeating any of the bosses (including the lowest) results in a win.

So people are clearing Battletron at ~492 WW? I was agil flasked, +500 food, pre-potting, and my best attempt ended at 75k dps with like 10% left... I'm using Touch of Karma to detonate mines twice a fight as well. Not sure if my 489 weapons are holding me back or just doing something wrong with the spec?
    I did it with alot lower ilvl than you have.

No idea what you're doing wrong tho tbh, doublepot, double ToK and otherwise just kick ass, my ilvl was 479 when I beat him

Killed the first boss, qued up for another fight, said 30 people were in front of me, left and never came back. It's cool seeing the fights, but I can come up with a lot more interesting things to do for 45-50 minutes other than waiting for a 2 minute solo fight.

Guess it's just not for me, glad the invitation was free from a rare.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    Killed the first boss, qued up for another fight, said 30 people were in front of me, left and never came back. It's cool seeing the fights, but I can come up with a lot more interesting things to do for 45-50 minutes other than waiting for a 2 minute solo fight.

Guess it's just not for me, glad the invitation was free from a rare.
    Pretty sure the first queue of the day always puts you at second in line. If you wish to continue and you're still looking at a 30 person queue, just have a friend CRZ you over to a less populated server and you're set. When I was pushing all my alts to rank 7 for the invites, sometimes I even had to pause between queues just to let my cooldowns reset.

Stupid fact: With the exception of Milhouse and Disruptron, Dippy (rank 2 boss 1) caused me more deaths (3) than any fight in the Brawler's guild for my (then) ilvl 500 feral main. And Disruptron is only there cause I didn't know about the levitate trick, two shot the thing shortly afterwards *grumble.*

I'm now partially into rank 8 with a monk (495), rogue (492), and another feral (490) ... not sure if I have the dps for Epicus on any, but I'm waiting until I can get a levitate bot for some solid playtime.

Im stuck at battletron atm. I had 1 good try, where i got him to like 600k when the enrage killed me, would have probably got it if i had glyphed touch of death.

Rank 8. I switched to Alliance without knowing the Walls in the Brawlers arena for Alliance like to make my camera glued to my Druids ass. So I havent completed either of the 2 bosses I was getting to 5% or lower.

Just hit rank 8, I only did one pull of one of the rank 8 bosses but i'll go back for more... I was stuck on battletron for a while then i got a couple pieces of gear and i went from dying to enrage to just beating the enrage. Sitting at 500 item level now (Windwalker). Also if people are getting stuck at his enrage you can use Diffuse Magic to give yourself another 6 seconds of DPS during the enrage. On the plus side of things, once you get passed battletron the last boss is really simple...just run over the orbs and roll your face on your dps buttons. I had him dead within 30 seconds probably....

Pandarama - Windwalker Monk
    <Hero>
    US - Burning Blade

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my Empress claw last night so if that & +500 agil gem doesn't push me over the edge on Battletron I'm just going to kick myself to death or something =P
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Got battletron down tonight after about 7 deaths. It was a really tough dps check for me, since i dont have the best gear. What i did was:

1) Before the fight get 10 stacks of tb
    2) when you get teleported to the arena, prepot and use the stacks right before the fight starts (dont pop xuen at the start of the fight)
    3) Dps him with all your might until the first mines spawn
    4) use fort brew and tok, then destroy all the mines
    5) in the next mines, only destroy 1-2 with diffuse magic
    6) when your potion comes off cooldown, pop xuen and everything you got and dps the boss like a madman
    7) when the enrages firefall comes, use diffuse magic and touch of death

E: Also, when your TOK comes off cooldown, use it to blow as many mines as you can.
    Last edited by Ergar; 2013-01-04 at 01:28 AM.

Deleted
    Rank 8 486 ilvl
    Downed the eye 2 weeks ago. I get millhouse to 20 mln before enrage if I get lucky on crystal.
    Disruptron as melee = impossibile.
    I can get the trex to 30% before enrage.

Deleted
    Disruptron is just ridiculous. Eye is easy, trex is easy if lazer doesnt bug and assfuck you from 20 yards. Millhouse is impossible if you don't get good rng with crystals.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Got battletron down tonight after about 7 deaths. It was a really tough dps check for me, since i dont have the best gear. What i did was:

1) Before the fight get 10 stacks of tb
    2) when you get teleported to the arena, prepot and use the stacks right before the fight starts (dont pop xuen at the start of the fight)
    3) Dps him with all your might until the first mines spawn
    4) use fort brew and tok, then destroy all the mines
    5) in the next mines, only destroy 1-2 with diffuse magic
    6) when your potion comes off cooldown, pop xuen and everything you got and dps the boss like a madman
    7) when the enrages firefall comes, use diffuse magic and touch of death

E: Also, when your TOK comes off cooldown, use it to blow as many mines as you can.
    Why are you blowing all the Orbs? You just need to keep 4 up to make a gap so he wont summon anymore. If it dips under 4 he will reset it and summon it all again. I did all fights up to rank 8 with 488 or 487 Brewmaster Gear as Windwalker, no cheesing it with Brewmaster.

Glyph Spinning Fire Blossom for Millhouse. It works wonders..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    Why are you blowing all the Orbs? You just need to keep 4 up to make a gap so he wont summon anymore. If it dips under 4 he will reset it and summon it all again. I did all fights up to rank 8 with 488 or 487 Brewmaster Gear as Windwalker, no cheesing it with Brewmaster.
    Brewmaster and Windwalker gear are the same so you did it at 487 WW is what you mean =P I even use WW spec to reforge for BrM on Askmrrobot. You blow all the mines because ToK redirects the damage to the boss then use a follow up CD to soak 2-3 to create the gap you need until it's back up.

Ergar I'm curious how you get 10 stacks of tb before the fight? I know it lasts 2 min which is nice but can you leave and go to the training dummies while in queue?
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post

Glyph Spinning Fire Blossom for Millhouse. It works wonders..
    It does more damage to him, if you have touch of karma up.

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 03:29 PM ----------

Ergar I'm curious how you get 10 stacks of tb before the fight? I know it lasts 2 min which is nice but can you leave and go to the training dummies while in queue?
    Expel harm + chi wave spam. The ques on my realm were about 10 mins yesturday, so i had plenty of time to spam that. After you've gotten the 10 stacks, you can also get 5 chi before the fight even starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Expel harm + chi wave spam. The ques on my realm were about 10 mins yesturday, so i had plenty of time to spam that. After you've gotten the 10 stacks, you can also get 5 chi before the fight even starts.
    Ah, despite being a high pop server I always seem to be at worst 3rd in line so usually don't have to much time after my last fight, will focus on that and see how many stacks I can build before hand.

Why save Xuen? I pre-pot before he appears so just use him from the beginning.
    [/URL]

Why save Xuen? I pre-pot before he appears so just use him from the beginning.
    my xuen died faster than usual when i blew up all the mines with tok, so i just started using him at the second pot (not sure if blowing up the mines killed him). Using it at the 2nd pot helped me with dps too, usually got him to 1m-1,5m before the enrage if i used him at the start, but when i used him at 2nd pot, got him to about 600k before the firewall started coming.