Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I've gotten Brawler atm. Just the eye boss killed (i know it's easy and you can just stand under him, but i didn't know). I don't think a lot more is possible yet as a monk though, unless in bis gear. Seems pretty ridiculous without having a bloodlust or something. Other than that, the rest was fairly easy, did everything in a few hours during the first week in 495 gear as windwalker.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Willfred View Post
    I've gotten Brawler atm. Just the eye boss killed (i know it's easy and you can just stand under him, but i didn't know). I don't think a lot more is possible yet as a monk though, unless in bis gear. Seems pretty ridiculous without having a bloodlust or something. Other than that, the rest was fairly easy, did everything in a few hours during the first week in 495 gear as windwalker.
    Lack of burst cooldowns really makes Millhouse almost impossible. I haven't tried it with full 8/8 buffs yet, just my own. Need lots of good RNG as well with crystals.

For epicus i literally have no idea other than get lucky with crits.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got to Battletron and hit bricks, my ret spec is my offspec...so only 484, have normal Sha weapon and my best try was 7% this evening, I could probably manage it with about 10 tries or so with all buff's but might just give it a rest until I get some more gear.

Deleted
    3/4 rank 8. did these in 489 / 490 ilvl but struggled on disruptron. now i have the 493 ilvl and could beat disruptron but seems everyone else has given up or somthing cause im always missing at least 2 buffs (7% best try missing mastery and AP) - rogue
    Last edited by mmocced9fcad02; 2013-01-29 at 03:02 AM.

rank 7 dark summoner 474 ilvl

did most of the fights as Brm first to 1 learn / see the fight ... if i needed more dps i go ww or spec into mah lazor kitty for Brm

flasks and food and buffs help alot