10+ Year Old Account

Glyph of Felguard

Is Glyph of Felguard still bugged? I finally got Gorehowl to drop, and was excited for my FG to use it, and then realized that he isn't...
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

You have to put the weapon in your first bag, the actual regular backpack that you cannot replace. Is it in that bag?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, it HAS to be in your default back pack. It cannot be in any other bag/slot.

15+ Year Old Account
    It works fine and as others have said it has be in the default 16 slot bag to work. My wrathguard is wielding two http://www.wowhead.com/item=17074 right now. Goes perfect with his armor color.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadagast View Post
    You have to put the weapon in your first bag, the actual regular backpack that you cannot replace. Is it in that bag?
    Oh wow. Did not know that lol.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

I still wish the would give Felguard/Wrathguards the ability to wield 2-handed maces.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Oh wow. Did not know that lol.
    It says it in the tooltip. Believe I was in the same boat. I went through so many /reload UI's and removing and re-adding the glyph on until I read what it said.

The tooltip is a correction from at least one beta build. There was a point where it said bags and not backpack and I think that is where the confusion stems from.