10+ Year Old Account

Optifine not patching Sphax 64x?

I downloaded Sphax 64x to use with TechnicPack. I manually installed Optifine as told by the instructions on the minecraftforums where the main thread is. Yet, for most of the Technic items, they use the default textures and show as if they were a flat panel in my characters hand.

What I did was:
    1) As I have the TechnicLauncher, went into the Technic bin folder.
    2) Found the minecraft jar folder and extracted it.
    3) Shift-Click and dragged all of the .class folders into the jar folder.

I'm not sure whats going on. It's not like it hasn't patched the texture pack. All the vanilla blocks and items have the correct textures, and I havent seen any of those graphics which say to use mcpatcher. And, I used optifine because I read on the Sphax site under support that you can use Optifine alternatively to mcpatcher, because my anti-virus has a huge NONONONONONO moment when I try to download mcpatcher.

Any clue as to whats going on?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to install additional patches for the TechnicPack stuff. The texture pack doesn't come with all the mods textured by default. Try this: http://bdcraft.net/forum-bdcraft-mods-support-patches

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, got it working. Thankyou very much.

10+ Year Old Account
    And now its not working >.>

I have the Sphax PureBDCraft64x, and I have the Technic 64x patch-pack to go with the texture pack, and the latest version of Optifine.
    I'm using this method to try and patch the TP, and to install optifine:

1. Put all of the files from Technic64x into the Sphax TP.
    2. %appdata% into Start Menu search bar, go to .techniclauncher.
    3. Go into technicssp.
    4. Drag TP with the files from Technic64x into the texturepack file.
    5. Open bin folder in technicssp, extract minecraft.jar.
    6. Copy and Paste the files in Optifine into the .jar folder (I've done this several different ways as several different tutorials on youtube, AND on the optifine thread on the minecraft forums have told me: a) copy all files that end with .class into .jar b) copy all files into .jar c) copy all files but the ... file at the top of the list into .jar)

Yet, it's not working. I had it working last night or the night before, except the TechnicPack items weren't texture properly, and I was getting the USE MCPATCHER texture.
    And, optifine is an perfectly fine optional patcher to use in place of MCpatcher.

Anyone able to point out what I'm doing wrong?

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 03:26 PM ----------

I think I just realized whats going wrong. Technic is only minecraft 1.2.5, and I've been trying to install the latest optifine and sphax. but I can't find optifine compatible with 1.2.5. Optifine provides a link to a download page for older versions, but under the 1.2.5 header, there are 1.3 versions >.> Even the mirror for 1.2.5 doesn't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    And now its not working >.>

I have the Sphax PureBDCraft64x, and I have the Technic 64x patch-pack to go with the texture pack, and the latest version of Optifine.
    I'm using this method to try and patch the TP, and to install optifine:

1. Put all of the files from Technic64x into the Sphax TP.
    2. %appdata% into Start Menu search bar, go to .techniclauncher.
    3. Go into technicssp.
    4. Drag TP with the files from Technic64x into the texturepack file.
    5. Open bin folder in technicssp, extract minecraft.jar.
    6. Copy and Paste the files in Optifine into the .jar folder (I've done this several different ways as several different tutorials on youtube, AND on the optifine thread on the minecraft forums have told me: a) copy all files that end with .class into .jar b) copy all files into .jar c) copy all files but the ... file at the top of the list into .jar)

Yet, it's not working. I had it working last night or the night before, except the TechnicPack items weren't texture properly, and I was getting the USE MCPATCHER texture.
    And, optifine is an perfectly fine optional patcher to use in place of MCpatcher.

Anyone able to point out what I'm doing wrong?

---------- Post added 2012-12-19 at 03:26 PM ----------

I think I just realized whats going wrong. Technic is only minecraft 1.2.5, and I've been trying to install the latest optifine and sphax. but I can't find optifine compatible with 1.2.5. Optifine provides a link to a download page for older versions, but under the 1.2.5 header, there are 1.3 versions >.> Even the mirror for 1.2.5 doesn't work.
    Try this: http://optifined.net/adload.php?f=Op....2.5_HD_C6.zip

It'll give a "Preparing download request..." for a few seconds then a link that will DL it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gone back to square one. It SEEMS to be half working. Pretty sure all of the blocks have the correct textures, but when they're in my characters hand, they just show as either of these 2 screencaps:

and

I've only used Sphax BDcraft 64x, and the Technic 7.2 patch. No optifine installed, as I read mentions of Optifine being included with TechnicLauncher. I looked around and found an old thread somewhere where someone was having this exact issue: Correct textures on blocks, but flat untexture/flat texture in hand rather than a texture block. Someone made something called ItemRendererHD.class that apparently fixed it, this being a few months back, in August I think. But I've found that EXACT file in the modpack for Technicssp, and I didn't install it. So, I don't know why they wouldn't be texturing in my character's hand.