T14 BiS gives too much Hit / Expertise?

I was looking at the Elitist Jerks T14 BiS list for both DW and 2H, and even with reforging away all Hit / Expertise both these stats are still over 10% each. This gets worse if your racial gives Hit / Expertise (Draenei, human, orc).

Is this intended and will T15 armor tone down on Hit / Expertise? It seems like it might be better to get items without any Haste / Expertise even if they're a lower ilvl. I'm really tempted to go Pandaren for 300 STR instead of 1% useless hit.

Deleted
    Just a little tip: pandaren can't be DK

First tier, make sense that they want the first tier easier to cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Negation View Post
    Just a little tip: pandaren can't be DK
    About that and probably Ot but why can't we be Pandaren?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    Lore reason, Lich King died before we discovered Pandaria, that means no Pandaren DKs.

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    Pandaren were hidden in the mist while the events surrounding Death Knights and the Lich King took place.

When you make a DK you're going back in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archeus9 View Post
    Lore reason, Lich King died before we discovered Pandaria, that means no Pandaren DKs.
    It's amazing that people never see why pandaren dks are so illogical.

and there goes your hit/expertise topic gone into lore discussion

also , %1 hit will always be useless when you only need %7.5 hit to cap. hit rating is not that bad over soft cap tho. more hit means = more KM procs and if you are above hit cap you really should go DW

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    I was looking at the Elitist Jerks T14 BiS list for both DW and 2H, and even with reforging away all Hit / Expertise both these stats are still over 10% each. This gets worse if your racial gives Hit / Expertise (Draenei, human, orc).

Is this intended and will T15 armor tone down on Hit / Expertise? It seems like it might be better to get items without any Haste / Expertise even if they're a lower ilvl. I'm really tempted to go Pandaren for 300 STR instead of 1% useless hit.
    If you're min/maxing as a DPS DK, Orc is the best for Unholy while Goblin is the best for Frost. (1% Haste + Rocket Jump. Come on doesn't get much better than this). Worgen is the best for Alliance, but a distant second to Goblin. Troll isn't bad but Goblin still edges out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranaas View Post
    and there goes your hit/expertise topic gone into lore discussion

also , %1 hit will always be useless when you only need %7.5 hit to cap. hit rating is not that bad over soft cap tho. more hit means = more KM procs and if you are above hit cap you really should go DW
    I totally forgot that Pandaren can't be DKs. It's such a shame really because 300 STR is always better than 340 secondary stat, whether that be Hit, Expertise, Haste, or Crit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Once you get into higher gear levels you'll likely be over hit and exp cap. Another reason why I dont understand people advocating things like the hit enchant on cloak. You can have 2 str trinks this tier and still be grossly over cap. It makes no sense. But, great first tier! We dont have to fight to get to cap!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iippy/advanced
    I'd prefer my orcs to stand up straight.

Deleted
    with BiS (heroic + elite items) for 2h frost (as a human) I'd be looking at:

physical Hit
    8.49%
    MH Expertise
    7.61%

with unholy:

Physical Hit
    7.51%
    MH Expertise
    7.15%

DW frost:

Physical Hit
    11.00%
    MH Expertise
    7.34%

Quote Originally Posted by xxx420marijuana420xxx View Post
    If you're min/maxing as a DPS DK, Orc is the best for Unholy while Goblin is the best for Frost. (1% Haste + Rocket Jump. Come on doesn't get much better than this). Worgen is the best for Alliance, but a distant second to Goblin. Troll isn't bad but Goblin still edges out.
    The sims don't take into account the fact that good players stack cooldowns with Empower Rune Weapon and a potion, making Blood Fury much better overall.

Army damage is affected by the orc racial as well, and scales dynamically with your AP (therefore also Blood Fury).

There's alot of things sims don't take into account when comparing 1% haste VS however much AP Blood Fury gives you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzy129 View Post
    Pandaren were hidden in the mist while the events surrounding Death Knights and the Lich King took place.

When you make a DK you're going back in time.
    what the ook?

so where all classes ..... they dident know about the other "powers" until we came there so its the same... suddenly an undead monk ..

Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    what the ook?

so where all classes ..... they dident know about the other "powers" until we came there so its the same... suddenly an undead monk ..

The pandaren have brought the Wisdom of the Monk(ey) ways too the world now that the mists are gone, so they can teach us, LK = gone = no panda DK's