Deleted

RANDOM LFR system FTW

If Blizz make Random LFR like dungeon finder will be even more fun and less queue times.Not to mention this way u can sign for all raids at the same time wich is frustrating.I want to sign for all so it will get me into the one with the most peeps.Not ending searching and queuing just to see where are the most healers signed or etc. ;p
    Last edited by mmocc3071be8f1; 2012-12-18 at 07:21 AM.

no... why would you want to have to sit through a watered down encounter of something you just did to not be able to get raid loot because you already did it once in the week.

Deleted
    U can still sign for specific raids tho. Just when u did everything and want to raid for fun etc. Random will be awesome

I would never use it, but some might. I only run terrace.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would hate to queue for LFR and end up getting ToES 3 times when I need to do MSV and feel like random is the best way to do it since you would undoubtedly get a bonus for it.

Random MoP raid queue would not be the most pleasant experience.
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ "In short, people are idiots who don't really understand anything." ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥
    [/url]
    ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥ ⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥⛥

Quote Originally Posted by truplaya View Post
    U can still sign for specific raids tho. Just when u did everything and want to raid for fun etc. Random will be awesome
    While fun is subjective, how anyone can find LFR fun is beyond me. Hoooray, you can just ignore every mechanic for the fight and just DPS? Urgh. No thanks.

I would just rather be able to queue for all of them at once.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

Its not a bad idea, but such a small number of people would actually get enjoyment out of that feature so it wouldn't be worth Blizzard's time to implement (no matter how small). I wouldn't even try to guess or make up numbers, but an incredibly heavy % of people that use raid finder do so once per week for each raid and never again for that week.

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    +1.. I would prefer this over anything else.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I would never use it, but some might. I only run terrace.
    this and HoF second part. I need the legs or shoulders for my 4p bonus.

Personally I'd queue for the lot at once. Be nice if you could tell it to skip the loot and just give bonus VPs as well. Might get a few more raiders in that way, and prevent the situation where by Sunday most LFR groups are so bad they're not worth doing.

Had a new one this weekend. Both tanks decided to tank Will of the Emperor on the same spot. GG guys, we'll just AoE those down, shall we? After 2 wipes I ran off and did a random LFD instead. 80VPs in 10-15 minutes: ta very much.

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    This. I might actually like LFR slightly more if I didn't know in advance which one I'd get, as long as I could be sure it wasn't one I had done already.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    This. I might actually like LFR slightly more if I didn't know in advance which one I'd get, as long as I could be sure it wasn't one I had done already.
    Chances are you'd have people only queueing for certain ones anyway. If x raid has x piece of caster gear that's pre-normal bis, guess where all the casters are going...