Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Hahaha, DLC is not even remotely right, they should make 10 different characters saying it, the same person rarely, if never, complaints about the thing they liked... i still like the DLC though, as it's still right, they just could have done it far more realistic

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    You can see here that one of the players is wearing Asani's Uncleansed Sandals.
    But shouldnt it be ilvl 524 then ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deafknight View Post
    But shouldnt it be ilvl 524 then ?
    Their armory only lists the same 5 versions that we have.

In fact the item will be upgraded twice to 2/4 after it goes into someone's bag. So it should be 524.

img.ngacn.cc/attachments/mon_201212/18/7_50d015ba22b95.jpg

Deleted
    Holy class stacking batman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    You can see here that one of the players is wearing Asani's Uncleansed Sandals.
    the armoury doesn't take into account the change to ilvl on the character sheet, neither does it track item upgrade level, so it will show as a tooltip 516ilvl on the heroic elite gear, when in actual fact, it is much higher.

Deleted
    Dafuq is Heroic Elite?

Quote Originally Posted by leonzhao View Post
    In fact the item will be upgraded twice to 2/4 after it goes into someone's bag. So it should be 524.

img.ngacn.cc/attachments/mon_201212/18/7_50d015ba22b95.jpg
    ah thanks that makes sense

The official English name of the guild is "Wings of Aurora",not "Wings of Dawn"

Before the nerf today, their best try was 5.9%.
    img.ngacn.cc/attachments/mon_201212/18/7_50d0149fcc8e0.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    Dafuq is Heroic Elite?
    Hard mode version of a Heroic Raid encounter. :-)
    Some multiple target boss fights (that didn't have shared hp pool) like bug family in AQ40, Eredar twins in SWP, or the Iron Council in Ulduar had better loot when killed in a specific order (obviously the hardest order brought the best loot). In the case of Protectors, it's killing Kaloan (the one with the most hp) last.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    Hard mode version of a Heroic Raid encounter. :-)
    Some multiple target boss fights (that didn't have shared hp pool) like bug family in AQ40, Eredar twins in SWP, or the Iron Council in Ulduar had better loot when killed in a specific order (obviously the hardest order brought the best loot). In the case of Protectors, it's killing Kaloan (the one with the most hp) last.
    Didn't know that classified it as Heroic Elite, I just thought it was called Hard Mode. :P

Didn't know that classified it as Heroic Elite, I just thought it was called Hard Mode. :P
    well back then there was no "heroic" version it was normal and some bosses had a hard mode
    this fight here was on heroic and also with the hard mode so they call it heroic elite.

Deleted
    Well Heroic Elite is the classification of the loot. There's Raid Finder, normal (without any tag), Elite (normal Elite), Heroic and Heroic Elite (yes, that encounter has 5 versions of every piece of loot it drops.). And as people could confuse Hard Mode with Heroic mode, this is much clearer labeling.

Deleted
    congrats too them.

probally gonna take a while before this kill happens on Eu or US, since there loot goes in a lot slower with 1 lock a week instead of 2.
    and it appears you need to be quite geared for it.
    Last edited by mmocf05b7cf06c; 2012-12-18 at 03:56 PM.

Should I ever expect that a Blue post will disagree with the status quo or are they all spineless yes men on board for whatever comes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Should I ever expect that a Blue post will disagree with the status quo or are they all spineless yes men on board for whatever comes?
    What the hell would you rather they say, even if they did agree with whatever contrived grievance you have with the unneeded discussion of what is basically "I don't like the realm I joined?" Would you rather blizzard say "I don't like the way it is, but it doesn't matter, because it's staying that way anyway?"

Neither response changes anything, now does it?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Oh look. Another long-winded cop-out Blue post that basically says "we endorse ganking".

Joy. Especially when they say they could do it, but won't. Jee, thanks.

Saying ganking is acceptable is like saying stealing candy from babies is okay (taken to a new extreme, of course) - its revolvingly unfair, even if there's potential for recriminations from someone on equal or higher power. And I can't stand the fact its known about and uncared about by the very people who are 'in charge'.

Seriously, they are PvP servers - not ganking servers. They even admit how things changed - but they still won't change that one thing to improve the quality of the game. Pathetic.

Why does china have higher iLevel? Are they more hardcore?

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Why does china have higher iLevel? Are they more hardcore?
    Because Asian blizzard hq has different policy then us/eu one. They are like a separate company from the main hq. That's why it's rather "Asian First", rather then "World First". I'm not denying that it IS world first but under different rules. That's why imo it's hard to compare it to non - Asian progress.