Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    You seem to have the common (read: ignorant) understanding that Ganking = PvP. It doesn't. It never has.
    Player A (level 90) attacks Player B (level 30)
    Weird, I'm seeing Player vs Player.

Just because it's dishonorable and cowardly doesn't mean it's not PvP.

So goddamn stupid that people are complaining about getting killed on a realm that is supposed to allow such things. Guess that's what PvP turned into when the zones were dead, before CRZ. PvE realm leveling with some occasional pvp in Pandaria. Guess these are the one's who constantly cry in the Jade Forest general chat.

Roll PvE or deal with it.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Should I ever expect that a Blue post will disagree with the status quo or are they all spineless yes men on board for whatever comes?
    They are PR representatives of a company. They don't have the luxury to speak their minds. If they do they'll have to log onto their normal account and post w/o the blue color.

@PvP debate: As someone that played on a PvP realm from early BC till end of Wrath I find these ganking discussions quite hilarious. You don't like ganking? go PvE. That's what I have done and my game is 150% more fun now where I don't have to worry about drooling idiots that are too stupid to take on peeps of equal power level and need to bash lowbies for their non existent self esteem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Their armory only lists the same 5 versions that we have.
    Armory also doesn't show what you have upgraded and for the longest time and possibly still showed dreadful as the unnerfed version(464 epic). Don't trust armory.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG look at that recount... it's over 200.000 !
    166K shadow priest? No way in hell that's single target DPS. That guy probably used multidot hoping to get more FDCL procs. Maybe the mages did something similar.

Dark Legacy is pretty epic this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    166K shadow priest? No way in hell that's single target DPS. That guy probably used multidot hoping to get more FDCL procs. Maybe the mages did something similar.
    You have a stacking buff that increases your damage by 10% (stacks 9 times).
    You don't multidot on this fight, it's only single target (except for the little adds you have to kill)

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't multidot on this fight, it's only single target (except for the little adds you have to kill)
    It actually depends on your gear and tactics, but it can be beneficial to multidot to get more Mind Spike procs.
    http://www.howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2425

However I prefer Mindbender + Twist of Fate, because I'm a lazy SoB... :<

Deleted
    They have higher ilevel loot and no sharelock with 10 mans and 25 mans... you can't compare, it's not the same game....

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    Grats for being first among asian guilds. Their ranking should remain sperate since they have 2x lockouts each week (aka 2x loot) and a bit increased difficulty in 25 man (8% health and dmg).
    Ok then paragon should not be world first because there a 10man guild and should be counted for the 10man bracket only. Give it up really a world first kill is a world first kill simple as that don't like it o well the fact still stands its a world first kill.

Unless there was a exploit done then it is a clean world first kill.
    "before its said class stacking is not a exploit"

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 01:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    They have higher ilevel loot and no sharelock with 10 mans and 25 mans... you can't compare, it's not the same game....
    Read what I quoted the other guy above its for you as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't consider this world first if they are 8 ilvl above the rest of the world ._. 8 ilvls can make the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ok then paragon should not be world first because there a 10man guild and should be counted for the 10man bracket only. Give it up really a world first kill is a world first kill simple as that don't like it o well the fact still stands its a world first kill.
    uhm? that's exactly what's happening. method got the world first kill. paragon only got 10 man world first, which is also good.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 03:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    I wouldn't consider this world first if they are 8 ilvl above the rest of the world ._. 8 ilvls can make the difference.
    exactly. since blizzard changed the asian wow, we can't compare anymore. also, they clear 2x per week, not 1x like we do.

Dark Legacy telling it like it is! LOL. World of Bitchcraft since September 3rd, 2001 (that's a day after the games announcement if you're looking for the significance). ;-P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ok then paragon should not be world first because there a 10man guild and should be counted for the 10man bracket only.
    Irrelevant.

10 man and 25 man /=. You think Paragon is a normal 10 mans guild... 95 % of the 10 mans guilds have inferior skills.... 25 mans is dedication.

Most of people who have played top world or at least 1000 th world, three years ago, have stopped the game... the new " generation " isn't as good.

Thanks to GC the crapmam. 10 is irrelevant.

And finally, I don't care about your " clean " things..... it's not the same rule, it's not the same game /fact.

Why no sharelock just for asians ?.... 3.3 isn't so far.

Quote Originally Posted by brirrspliff View Post
    uhm? that's exactly what's happening. method got the world first kill. paragon only got 10 man world first, which is also good.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 03:06 PM ----------

exactly. since blizzard changed the asian wow, we can't compare anymore. also, they clear 2x per week, not 1x like we do.
    WHat? You're an idiot.. Paragon got the kill before method, thus THEY ARE WORLD FIRST, plain and simple.. all you stupid 25 mans are true world first kill are such BS people.

Deal with it, world first, is world first.

Quote Originally Posted by Abyssion View Post
    WHat? You're an idiot.. Paragon got the kill before method, thus THEY ARE WORLD FIRST, plain and simple.. all you stupid 25 mans are true world first kill are such BS people.

Deal with it, world first, is world first.
    +10 and that's how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by MacHaggis View Post
    Yet that's what makes pvp servers different. The ability to attack any other player.
    Don't like it? Don't roll a toon on a pvp server, then complain people are attacking you: It's your own damn choice.
    His next argument should be that you can only attack another faction if there are ten players from each side prepared to fight. If you want to attack a single player, you have to do something like drop a big banner.. and they must agree to fight you... Because, you know, that is the only ´real´ pvp..

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 03:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    And their bosses have more health and do more damage...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    And their bosses have more health and do more damage...
    That's quite the argument. So 8% = 8iLvls?

What worries me more on the other hand is the amount of disc priest / ranged dps stacking...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraclef View Post
    You think Paragon is a normal 10 mans guild... 95 % of the 10 mans guilds have inferior skills.
    95%? More like 100%. They are number one, by definition no other 10 man guilds have superior skills.

We got world firsts and now I think we need speed kill world firsts. Between "X" n "X" time who can clear the raid the quickest. Add an option to see how much time was spent in the raid for that week. After the nerfs come then lock the leaderboard. Put the leaderboard on the main WoW site so people can oogle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darthballz View Post
    We got world firsts and now I think we need speed kill world firsts. Between "X" n "X" time who can clear the raid the quickest. Add an option to see how much time was spent in the raid for that week. After the nerfs come then lock the leaderboard. Put the leaderboard on the main WoW site so people can oogle.
    I like your taste

10+ Year Old Account
    its kinda sad that sites like Guildox or wowprogress won't count Heroic Elite Protectors as "Progression" even though it was the final challenge of this raid tier.

Now, if the Europeans or the Americans got it first, it probably WOULD count as progression and we'd potentially see a new number one in the world... but... oh well.

back to SWTOR, I guess