Looking for a Home Server!

Greetings!

I picked up Guild Wars 2 on their discount promotion yesterday, and so far I am loving the game immensely. The game feels so alive and fruitful, everything I do has an actual impact, not just myself, but those around me.

This is everything I wanted World of Warcraft to be, except one factor. The silent community. There have been times where the map chat has been buzzing with the latest champions, events and other helpful hints. But, I am looking for a server with a bit more community on it.

I'm currently on Blacktide, the guild I am in never speaks and isn't active. I'm looking for both a Server & Guild that is sociable and talkative. It needs to be European, and dominantly English speaking.

If any of you have suggestions, or thoughts I'd love to hear them. Thanks!

Deleted
    Now is good time to do server swap since Arenanet expanded servers max populations for Wintersday (aka now most of them are not marked as full).

When selecting new server you may want to look WvW rankings. The higher ranked servers may have stronger server pride / community feel, but in the other hand they might be more pvp focused. Latest rankings there (Nort America first, just roll a bit down for EU server rankings)
    http://www.guildwars2guru.com/news/9...december-14th/

Other site that you may want to check is this: http://www.gw2guilds.org/servers/eu
    You can click servers to see guilds. That site also gives idea what servers are unofficially non-english speaking. Only downside is that site is up to guilds to update, so you may want to contact to guild ingame before swapping (you can whisper to the other server characters if you know their names)

I am currently on Gandara, but my guild is not internally english speaking. Gandara has ok community, sometimes area chat is just full of LFG, but if you ask something people will talk.