Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    Maybe but we're calling it 2 until you admit it's Oppan and not Oppa. We are downgrading you until such a time.
    Needs less Female Draenei and more Male Dwarf if you're Alliance.

OPPA PALLY STYLE FOR WARCHIEF.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread can provide useful information so PLEASE keep it on topic and related to Paladins and the Brawler's Guild! Last time. - Krekko
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    How far are you in Brawler's Guild, Krekko?

Got anything to share?

i got everything down except disruptron, had good tries (800k~) but couldnt make enrage timer, that was with out levi tho

but even with levi i still couldn't make the enrage timer ( i had 495ilvl with hc starshatter ).

tho i have something i haven't tested yet, Symbiosis!,

i'll try to give it a try where i'll get him to 35% then go wrath mode while hugging the wall ( with levi ofc ), as i have 498ilvl atm

and if u have any questions about other bosses ask and i'll help

Deleted
    Millhouse, needless to say get him to around 50%ish when you've got nothing less than 100 stacks then blow all cds and destroy him, positioning is pretty important and ofc decent rng, get several orbs behind you at the start is a big help after that just maintain the buff til 100 then zerg mindlessly whilst keeping up the buff.

Zen'shar, I took exo glyph since you're hardly out of melee range and its crucial to get the orbs down asap, then divine storm them down and just zerg afterward, theres abit of a pattern regarding the laz0rs and the "kill zone" on them is deceivingly smaller than it looks.

Epicus is just a dps race really, standing max melee range from him and side stepping left/right to avoid his circular zones and running around or through him to dodge the beam, if you find yourself having very close attempts on him but get enrage or "fire" then take him to the very edge of the room opposite where the rain of fire spawns and continue zerging, then bubble as soon asthe fire gets there, saves you a fairly decent amount of time.

Disruptron, the ballbreaker. Pretty RNG at the start if you get middle phasic then it can complicate it abit more since you're moving alot, but the ones from the side aren't much of a problem, just standing in "safe" spot and jumping/hurdling over the lasers, most people will say save CDs for his lower health since when he breaks 35% (I think) he activates all of the lasers making it increasingly difficult to do it. I just popped all CDs at start, face raped and continued on throughout after that. Discs coming from the edges/corners of the room have designated paths, but the one in the middle kind of rotates around, with a gap inbetween them.

@Razeal so u have killed Disruptron ? whats your ilvl and did u use levitate or not? ;o

Deleted
    Yeah, first time with levitate, then 2nd time after the hotfix to stop him chucking you out prematurely, 492 or 491 if I remember right