Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruss View Post
    Doubtful because they started handing XP Boosters like candy ever since March. On avarage you get like 2-3 Minor boosters on each planet and Major booster for finishing bonus series. I don't even know what to do with some I have left on my lvl 50 assassin.
    Is that as a subscriber or as a F2P account? I've gotten a few on the starting planet but none since, and I've been locked out of quest rewards a number of times as I level (seriously, it's really nice to be locked out of quest rewards like credit boxes because, "HEY! FUCK YOU FREELOADER, SUBSCRIBE TO GET THIS OR WE'LL HANG THIS IN FRONT OF YOUR FACE EACH TIME TO REMIND YOU THAT YOU SUCK", makes me really want to give them money /sarcasm)

Quote Originally Posted by Jamos77 View Post
    3) I actually like having to go back to old planets. It's one thing I suggested back in Beta. There is currently no reason to ever load up 70% of the planets again once you hit level 50. It's nice to include the older planets in new content imo.
    This goes right back to what Kitty was talking about earlier. WoW did the same thing with Archaeology. You had to go back to the old zones whenever a "Dig Site" showed up in one. However, going back to old zones shouldn't be mandatory in order to get to max level. Your questlines should be giving you enough XP to where you shouldn't NEED to do it. Also, Archaeology gives you XP for doing it. I know this because a friend of mine leveled from 80-85 purely doing Archaeology. That doesn't mean it should be mandatory for me to reach max level.

Star Wars the old republic: Rise of the pay wall
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    a friend of mine leveled from 80-85 purely doing Archaeology.
    ..w...t...f

May Mike Morhaime have mercy on his poor soul.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    ..w...t...f

It was a woman and she is distracted by shiny objects. Seriously. I can't even begin to explain why she did it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Star Wars the old republic: Rise of the pay wall
    "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    ..w...t...f

I did that to in an attempt to get the 2H sword just after release, yes a bit masochistic but it was BiS pre heroic raids so well worth trying for, no dice with the RNG gods though.

Don't we love to grind stuff? I remember having to kill 2000 skeletons for a quest in Everquest 2 to "sharpen" a sword so I could use it later on. They just have to add rares to random drop loot and I would be all over it. I think I will level through PvP enough to make up for the lack (in case there is one in the final version) but I hope in general that you aren't forced to grind dailies to get to max level.

Quote Originally Posted by notorious98 View Post
    I know this because a friend of mine leveled from 80-85 purely doing Archaeology. That doesn't mean it should be mandatory for me to reach max level.
    All gathering professions gave XP. I had a druid with flight form and leveled from 80-85 just doing herbalism. I never needed to land to gather. Was awesome.