Hero that's like Rogue(from WoW)/Demon Hunter(from Wc3)

Hey everyone!
    I'm no longer playing WoW because of the rogue state(I think they suck now in PvP or are worse than everyone in this expansion), Diablo without PvP is kinda boring and I'd like to do something else, so I wanted to give LoL a try, and I must say I enjoy it. But here's my question:
    Which hero is like:
    Rogue from WoW or Demon Hunter from Wc3? I mean "stealthy killer"? Anti-magic type? Someone who disappear after FAST kill or is good in melee fight?
    I think you guys get the picture...

I'll be very thankful for answers.

Akali maybe? Also Eve is kind of like that I suppose and maybe shaco. Those 3 are probably the best bets for stealthy champions. There are a few others but those 3 of the stealth in and kill people ones.

Deleted
    There are many good in melee fight,
    as stealthy killer probably just one, pure stealthy, who is Evelynn.
    Then u can check for all the "assassins", maybe Rengar or Shaco in particular.
    Don't know exactly what u mean for anti magic.
    I'm pretty sure that the right answer to your question is "LOL is quite different from all that you mentioned"

Talon, Evelynn, Shaco, These three are spot on rogues I'd say.

Deleted
    And maybe, just maybe Rengar or Kha'zix, but they both rely on their ults for stealth so it isn't much. Especially for Kha who uses it more for the refresh on his passive or a quick run from the bush than actual long range stealthing. If you like jumping in, killing someone, and jumping out again than Kha is your champ. Just make sure to evolve his E after you level your ult. But the 3 champions mentioned by fiif are probably your best bet, Shaco especially imo.

edit: you might want to give Nocturne a try to. He doesn't have stealth but he has an anti spellshield, a fear, and with his ult a way to deny vision to the enemy and the ability to jump on one of them from a nice range.

Quote Originally Posted by bennyrosso View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the right answer to your question is "LOL is quite different from all that you mentioned"
    Not really, LoL is based on DoTa, which was Warcraft 3 game, where was also Demon Hunter.

I'm going to try Akali, Talon and Nocturne maybe. Evelynn seems nice but I feel it isn't my style.

Deleted
    You wont survive in that game just playing champions that are like rogues tho :>

Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    You wont survive in that game just playing champions that are like rogues tho :>
    I also mentioned Demon Hunter, anti-caster melee fighter who was just OP vs some heroes.

Sounds like Anti-Mage? Anyway, I think the closest you can come to that is Talon. He can TP on top of people which also silences them.

LoL isn't as hardcore as Dota is.

Deleted
    I would personally say Zed. His spin in similar to rogues AoE, his ult is similar is mechanics (short time to burst out as much time as possible) is similar to shadowdance and his teleport is kinda similar to shadowstep. The only downside is invisibility but in WoW, rogues only had invis to start the fight anyway, it didn't play that much of a part in the combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say Eve is the rogue of LoL. Perma stealth outside of combat, dives in for a kill with her ult, Q, and E, then "vanishes" away with W.

This is LoL.

Not WoW.

Doesn't really compare.

But you want an anti-caster melee fighter who is OP v some champs?

Kassadin sounds like a good fit.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I also mentioned Demon Hunter, anti-caster melee fighter who was just OP vs some heroes.
    Yeah, but in the long run you will need to learn every role to not be just a burden to your team :P Pre-30 it doesn't matter that much though.

Deleted
    Talon, Shaco, Kha'zix, Rengar, Akali, Katarina and Zed.
    Then there are also mage-like assassins like Leblanc and Kassadin.

Talon, possibly Shaco.

Shaco for sure. Only one that gets bonus damage attacking from behind
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18