Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamSpyre View Post
    Another thing I find interesting, which I never looked for in my own tests, is that your average damage on the invocation spells, is higher than the average of the rop spells. What I take from that, is that the extra 10% damage from invocation out weighs the lost mastery damage from burning. That also means that mastery isn't devalued as much as I would have expected at all.
    thats actually interesting point, really looking foward to haste build now :P
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I will never touch the haste build, because I agree with Shang; using a Fire spell as part of the main rotation is repugnant.

Either kill the charge-camping build or replace Scorch with an Arcane-y spell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I will never touch the haste build, because I agree with Shang; using a Fire spell as part of the main rotation is repugnant.

Either kill the charge-camping build or replace Scorch with an Arcane-y spell.
    This build we are discussing doesn't use a fire spell, it involves 6 charge camping using invocation to regain mana. No scorch whatsoever.

15+ Year Old Account
    With any build, you lose dps if you have to re-charge...

I'd like to see your logs if you constantly drop stacks with no AM procs.
    Last edited by spaace; 2012-12-26 at 03:38 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Few lfr raids today.. kept crashing, so logs got messed up...

But I was doing some nice numbers..