Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rec View Post
    lol, right on.

You can always bring friends along. They probably need rep too, and can tag mobs as well.
    i asked my guild 1st they were busy but lucky i found 4 ppl doing dailies at the beach, just hit revered

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's the rush? You'll still need at least six weeks to cap the valor requirement (or less, depending on where you are)

It's not like you NEED to hit revered with him today or tomorrow or this week so just keep running those dailies or mass-pull the mobs on the beach a few times a day.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

I hit revered with BP before i hit revered with DO just by doing the daily quests. I'd say just do the quests, get a nice mount too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustweaver View Post
    What's the rush? You'll still need at least six weeks to cap the valor requirement (or less, depending on where you are)

It's not like you NEED to hit revered with him today or tomorrow or this week so just keep running those dailies or mass-pull the mobs on the beach a few times a day.

i still need a sigil but i enjoy the valor grind more since i can dungeon and raid to do that i just wanted rid of the rep grid bit asap

You need to get the rep before you get the BG quest, so doing them now won't help you with that quest anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAlster View Post
    How?

I am not a human. I just hit revered last night (about 1000 rep into revered) and I am at 10900 / 12000 with black prince. And no I did not grind for even 5 seconds. Simply killing what is required for the quests
    JUST GO down by the blood elves in teh mines, drop your guild rep tab and grind out the final 3k. you'll get 25-28 rep per kill. that's only 40 mobs per thousand. they spawn so fast that it's like 1 hr. grinding and you'll get revered. maybe a little more but that's still short imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodGutter View Post
    if you're doing the new faction dailies until exalted (assuming you're already honored with black prince) you should hit revered by the time you get exalted with the horde/ally faction.
    Long before, even..

I'm revered with BP, but only 13000 Dominion, and I have even bought the +100% dominion rep thingy.
    Haven't spent a single second farming BP rep, it just came along VERY fast...