Think a Mod is consuming my healing potions.

So I normally keep a stack of healing potions on me at all times just in case I need them however lately I've noticed they have been consuming themselves (though i've not noticed when it happens I haven't been using them myself)

I figure it has to be some random mod setting I am not aware of so I wanted to ask if anyone knows of a mod with this capability.

Also here is a pic of my addons folderin hopes you can help point out the culprit.

Are you sure it's not part of a macro you copy/pasted?

Pretty sure an addon isn't capable of doing much for you without you triggering something first, have you maybe key binded the potions to a button and are accidentally pressing it without realising?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Well check to be 100% certain but I don't believe so.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 12:24 PM ----------

One of the dominos actionbars I had turned off did indeed have the potions on them and it was bound to ctrl+4 which I very likely could of been hitting because one of the keybinds on my mouse is set for that keybind and its right next to my execute mousebind, will keep an eye on it though to see if it continues now that the potions are no longer using the keybind.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    Well check to be 100% certain but I don't believe so.

---------- Post added 2012-12-18 at 12:24 PM ----------

One of the dominos actionbars I had turned off did indeed have the potions on them and it was bound to ctrl+4 which I very likely could of been hitting because one of the keybinds on my mouse is set for that keybind and its right next to my execute mousebind, will keep an eye on it though to see if it continues now that the potions are no longer using the keybind.
    Mods cannot automatically use your potions for you. Back in vanilla there was a mod that you could set % health/man to use a potion or manapot etc and they would automatially do the action when you hit the threshold. However from what I understand that automation was taken away as blizzard did not want that part of the game to be automated by mods and wanted players to do it.

9/10 times its a keybind you didn't know you were hitting or 1/10 a mod selling shit unintentionally with an "auto sell function" :P

Only thing I could think of is if you have a hidden action bar (I do this a lot with bartender), and in one spec you bound a new key to a hidden actionbar button, but then you switch specs and whatever ability you dragged there is now a potion put there in the past for some other reason.

But yeah, a mod can't just... use your stuff without your input.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    If the last two posters had read the rest of the thread - he had his health pots on CTRL+4, and one of his mouse buttons is bound to that, so it seems likely that was causing the issue.

Completely off topic, but, there's a working version of Rating Buster floating around?

Deleted
    Yeap, search in wowace, last updated early this month.