Thread: Monk horde race

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Monk horde race

hi,

i'm currently playing as panda monk, but i wanne change race.
    but I've got no idea what race. Panda's are too cute for the horde and i thought to change to undead male monk.

any thoughts about that?

If you want to be cute, only you can help urself dpswise orcs are best, healing wise pandas are

10+ Year Old Account
    Go troll so you can slap people with your long arms
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

PVP - Orc / Undead / Belf
    PVE - Orc / Troll

Tauren.

Because nothing says "Blackout Kick" like a hoof to the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreyo View Post
    Tauren.

Because nothing says "Blackout Kick" like a hoof to the face.
    Imagine flying serpent kick....

I honestly don't see how a male Pandaren is particularly cute, and if it's female then all Horde females are essentially human women with some Star Trek makeup going on, but if you're interested in being 'not cute' but also 'worth paying for the race change' then it really, really depends on what spec you want to play.

Brewmaster: Tauren (tiny stamina passive and a free aoe stun), Goblin (Free haste so more reforging room), Forsaken (passive self-healing proc)
    Windwalker: Troll (haste CD), Orc (damage CD), Goblin (same as above)
    Mistweaver: Bloodelf (alledgedly good mana racial), Goblin (same as above)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    I honestly don't see how a male Pandaren is particularly cute, and if it's female then all Horde females are essentially human women with some Star Trek makeup going on, but if you're interested in being 'not cute' but also 'worth paying for the race change' then it really, really depends on what spec you want to play.

Brewmaster: Tauren (tiny stamina passive and a free aoe stun), Goblin (Free haste so more reforging room), Forsaken (passive self-healing proc)
    Windwalker: Troll (haste CD), Orc (damage CD), Goblin (same as above)
    Mistweaver: Bloodelf (alledgedly good mana racial), Goblin (same as above)

Cant make goblin monks....

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Cant make goblin monks....
    Shh. Don't spoil my fantasy!
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]

Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    Shh. Don't spoil my fantasy!
    my bad. my blunder.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    my bad. my blunder.
    Seriously though, we need a stranded student of Chen's on that starting island, stat.
    [What's half of minor?]

i assume it has to do something with both of the starting zones.

Troll, for sure. Gotta love that Brazilian martial arts.

Deleted
    Troll/Undead

Im undead myself and i like it.

Stay Panda! Be cute! MAKE THE HORDE CUTE :<

Anyway, sorry for the cliché answer, but go with the one that you want. You said you're looking into an undead monk? Coolio! I love the look of the undead, even if they aren't all cute and cuddly.

Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    Stay Panda! Be cute! MAKE THE HORDE CUTE :<
    THEY'VE BEEN CUTE EVER SINCE WE WERE ABLE TO PLAY FEMELF PALADINS! *harumph*

15+ Year Old Account
    Undeads new racial is actually quite good for damage dealing, as well as applying some passive self-healing, making them now quite a good choice for PvE
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Undeads new racial is actually quite good for damage dealing, as well as applying some passive self-healing, making them now quite a good choice for PvE
    How often does it proc? and does the healing scale?

procs often and yes

15+ Year Old Account
    I had an Undead monk through the beta and the last DPS tests I ran had Touch of the Grave accounting for 3-4% of my total damage done over six-seven minute rustints. This was right before MoP went live, so I do believe it's the same as current.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)