High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

updated video card driver and now WoW keeps crashing.

I updated my Nvidia GeForce 9600 video card last night, and now every time i log into WoW, it lasts for about 15 seconds before it crashes on me.

Is there an easy way to fix this or do I have to contact Nvidia somehow to find a fix?

Also, the latest version is driver 310.70. How do I find or even know which driver I had before that one? Thanks in advance for ANY help anyone can give.
    Last edited by Baristan; 2012-12-19 at 01:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baristan View Post
    I updated my Nvidia GeForce 9600 video card last night, and now every time i log into WoW, it lasts for about 15 seconds before it crashes on me.

Is there an easy way to fix this or do I have to contact Nvidia somehow to find a fix?

Also, the latest version is driver 310.70. How do I find or even know which driver I had before that one? Thanks in advance for ANY help anyone can give.
    When was the last time you installed drivers?

Quote Originally Posted by Baristan View Post

You can roll the driver back to the previous one.
    Open Computer, Local Disk C, NVIDIA, Display Driver, (Folder driver number of last driver), Win8_WinVista_Win7_64, International, then launch the Setup application.

There's probably a faster way I am not aware of to, but that's how I've always done it.
    Last edited by Libram; 2012-12-19 at 02:31 AM.